The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

*wonders who that handsome guy may be?* He ROCKS!!!
:D

handsome.jpg

i wonder it too ... hehehhee... and i agree totally : this guy rocks !!! ETA : your new hair is awesome Hippie ! 

Awwww!  Thank you Trin!  Now stop it before my head gets too big for my hair!   LOL!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Just a quick one taken this morning at Roche. The place looks awesome, will try spend some time here later. Thanks for the LM Trin! :smileyhappy:

roche.jpg

wooot ! great pic Val ! I hope the water wasnt too cold when you landed there lol... (idk why my lm makes me land in the middle of the water, they surely mod the sim since i got the LM). And if its you that i see on the pic, you have a damn great look today !

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

handsome.jpg

i wonder it too ... hehehhee... and i agree totally : this guy rocks !!! ETA : your new hair is awesome Hippie ! 

Awwww!  Thank you Trin!  Now stop it before my head gets too big for my hair!   LOL!

Peace!

I cant believe that a guy that rocks like you and have so lovely hair can have a too big head ! 

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Just a quick one taken this morning at Roche. The place looks awesome, will try spend some time here later. Thanks for the LM Trin! :smileyhappy:

wooot ! great pic Val ! I hope the water wasnt too cold when you landed there lol... (idk why my lm makes me land in the middle of the water, they surely mod the sim since i got the LM). And if its you that i see on the pic, you have a damn great look today !

Thanks Trin! Yeah, this is my luxury rocker outfit! :D Posting an old pic here so you can have a better look. :smileywink:

kowloon.jpg

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

handsome.jpg

Peace!

I cant believe that a guy that rocks like you and have so lovely hair can have a too big head ! 

HEHEHE!   I am humbled by all of your kind words!

Perace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thanks Trin! Yeah, this is my luxury rocker outfit!
Posting an old pic here so you can have a better look. :smileywink:

kowloon.jpg

wow ! awesome look ! great mix of feminity, sensuality and elegance ! all that i like !

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

HEHEHE!   I am humbled by all of your kind words!

Perace!

Hippie, kind pp deserve kind words :smileywink: and from the little i know of you, you deserve a lot of kind words... kind ones and sincere ones....:smileyhappy:

Awwww!  Hippie blushes and feels his head swell again!   Thank you so much!  It is very simple.  I try to treat others with respect, and expect nothing in return!  That's all!  Woot!

Peace!

Coby Foden wrote:

Val and Hippie. Thanks. :heart:

sHa_grouphug3.gif

:matte-motes-big-grin:

Welcome Coby.  I need to get out and take some more picture huh?  Here are some picture of this Christmas.

christmas 2012 mod us.jpg

Hanging out on the frozen land.

winter 7.jpg

All lit up!

winter 9.jpg

Cold crisp night at Lagrange.  Blizzard wind light settings.  I have

Ice skating in the winter.

winter 11.jpg

A dumpster is always handy on common land.

winter 13.jpg

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I am glad it is spring!

Peace!

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Val and Hippie. Thanks. :heart:

sHa_grouphug3.gif

:matte-motes-big-grin:

Welcome Coby.  I need to get out and take some more picture huh?  Here are some picture of this Christmas.

christmas 2012 mod us.jpg

Hanging out on the frozen land.

winter 7.jpg

All lit up!

winter 9.jpg

Cold crisp night at Lagrange.  Blizzard wind light settings.  I have

Ice skating in the winter.

winter 11.jpg

A dumpster is always handy on common land.

winter 13.jpg

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I am glad it is spring!

Peace!

oh nice pics Hippie ! i love snow :smileywink:

but... i have to say smth.... your new hair is much better than the old one that i see in the last pic :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.