The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

This one is especially for you, Trin. Hugs you sweetie. :heart:

kitten love.jpg

thanks Val, it goes deep to my heart

ive took her to the vet this morning... she has metastasis in the lungs and water there too... there is nothing to do. they told me she was not in pain, and we can help her with cortisone. So i took the decistion to take her back to our home and to let her die there. With me close to her... it should happen soon, within the next 2 days...

For now she makes me happy, because she eating althought shes close to the end. 

I guess my pain is the price to pay for having all this beautifull 16,5 years by her side... Im not regreting anything... If its the price to pay, i will pay it... She has been the most beautifull thing that happened into my life in the middle of all the dramas i had to go thru. 

She kept me to life so many times... i owe so much to her... The less i could do is to allow her to die here by my side in our home.

One new lack i will have to live with.... my life is just lacks, again and again... but well... regarding her, i dont regret anything... she loved me more than everyone else could do... and i love her more than everything... 

Oh my!  Hang in there Trin!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

The Woods Of Marathon Caye

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 1.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 2.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 3.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 4.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 5.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 6.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 7.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 8.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 9.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 10.jpg

Peace!

Wow! This place looks awesome and your pictures are great Hippie! I have to spend some time there when I can go inworld!

Cheating a bit here: cross posting from the vanity thread. :P

freckles.jpg

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

The Woods Of Marathon Caye

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 1.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 2.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 3.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 4.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 5.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 6.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 7.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 8.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 9.jpg

The Woods Of Marathon Caye 10.jpg

Peace!

Wow! This place looks awesome and your pictures are great Hippie! I have to spend some time there when I can go inworld!

Cheating a bit here: cross posting from the vanity thread.
:P

freckles.jpg

Thank you Val, and your picture is so lovely!

Peace!

Val, I love your house! Your attention to detail is beautiful. The food looks so delicious.. I just hope I can raid your kitchen before Hippie gets there!

Hippie, the series of pictures and your captions made me laugh out loud! Late night raid and passing out with a full tummy was sooo funny :matte-motes-delicious:

This is my forest santuary

quiet place_001.jpg

playing dress up

japan2.jpg

and my favorite place in SL.. Calas Galadhon

Calas Galadhon.jpg

• Like 3

Now you are giving me one more occasion to say how much I admire every picture you post, Nim. These are pure perfection! The settings are wonderful and I love this misty atmosphere (not to mention the adorable geisha!).

And, of course feel free to raid my kitchen whenever you want! I've put so much food in there even Hippie wont be able to eat it all! :D

• Like 1

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Val, I love your house! Your attention to detail is beautiful. The food looks so delicious.. I just hope I can raid your kitchen before Hippie gets there!

Hippie, the series of pictures and your captions made me laugh out loud! Late night raid and passing out with a full tummy was sooo funny
:matte-motes-delicious:

This is my forest santuary

quiet place_001.jpg

playing dress up

japan2.jpg

and my favorite place in SL.. Calas Galadhon

Calas Galadhon.jpg

Thank you Nimue!  Val's place is the best stop if you are in need of a snack, or a full meal!  She is so gracious and kind!  Your pictures too are so lovely!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Now you are giving me one more occasion to say how much I admire every picture you post, Nim. These are pure perfection! The settings are wonderful and I love this misty atmosphere (not to mention the adorable geisha!).

And, of course feel free to raid my kitchen whenever you want! I've put so much food in there even Hippie wont be able to eat it all!
:D

LOL!  I may just raid tonight Val!  Hugs!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

And, of course feel free to raid my kitchen whenever you want! I've put so much food in there even Hippie wont be able to eat it all!

Peace!

Yay, see what I got for ya!!!! :D

basket.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Peace!

Yay, see what I got for ya!!!!

basket.jpg

Oh Chocolate!  Oh and first day of spring!

Easter is on its way!

YAY!  Looking forward too to your breakfast on Easter Sunday!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Peace!

Yay, see what I got for ya!!!!

basket.jpg

mmmmm..mmmmmm! oh my gosh.. is that a Peep I see in that basket??? I love Peeps especially stale Peeps. Last week I bought a box of Peeps chicks. I got the late night 2 am sweet tooth munchies and put a Peep on a fork to roast it over my stove. Well, let me just say.. it didn't work out too well .. The sugar on the Peep caught on fire and it melted all over the burner! Thats the sort of thing that happens when I'm out of Kitkats! :matte-motes-sarcasm:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.