Sign in to follow this  
Joachim Soderstrom

place to rezz

if you are premium you can use the premium private sandboxes..

you can drop a lot of stuff and large stuff in those..

All the blakes sea sins have a rez point in the ne or nw corner (can't remember which)

Message me in world and I'll send you a landmark as an example

If its just to open new purchases of clothing, you can always attach the bag or box and open it while attached. The file goes in your inventory just the same. Then just unattach the packaging.

I just opened up my SecondLife search (it's one of your toolbar buttons) and typed in free dressing rooms and hit enter. Most of them will allow you to rez your items there (there's a few that won't) and you can change there too.

Ehh sandboxes can be creepy though. I would rather you just change at the mall in a changing room. Or even buy a small piece of land worth 30l$ and use that to change. Then theirs the old trick to attach the box on your hand and open it from their, you may want to google that.

A place i used to re at was called Hair, also Barney's Bay.

For Boats, there are verious marinas where you can rez a boat. ZEE West is one. Hannoh Lee Field for boats and planes. It boarders a Pirate area. There are plenty of spots to rez other then sandboxes. Just a matter of finding them.