ULTRA LOW 50 L a week URBAN SKYBOX OVER GONVILLE FREE WEEK WITH PAID WEEK

Govega Sachertorte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Starstruck Vega Grand Opening and we have a few ULTRA low rentals available. --

Here is a gorgeous, private skybox with :

Lights control

Full security

Landscaped Terrace

Partially furnished- you get 50 prims to furnish more or I have some nice pieces I can loan...

Private Pool

Window controls

Becoming a renter means you get all community use of: *large pool *hot tub *arbor with chimenea on island *inlet with rowboat *greenhouse *gazebo *secret beach hideaway with room to rez your boat or rezz a boat for group members only * a short walk down Sandy Beach Trail to a Linden public beach with has beach tools, a hut, bbq grills and a kayak and sailboat rezzer for everyone's use. Why so cheap? We love Second Life and want people to get out of the crowded Linden neighborhood areas and taste the good life in a beachfront community in a quiet area of Mainland. Which means, you have real neighbors, you can fly to real places and you can sail to real land! Prim limit is 100 prims to decorate your home as you wish. I also have some pieces available you can borrow if you would like (beds, cuddle rugs, plants, etc..) We are excited to offer these rentals. We have received good feedback and would love you to come check it out. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gonville/196/209/38

ScarletDreams_002.png

Gonville Pool Overvieew.jpg

Ad astra!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.