i need help with a hud I just purchased

xTH4Tx0N3xG1RLx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

just purchased a spanker hud (okay I purchased 3) and none of them work correctly. I set the autoreturn to be on to spank back, but for some reason it doesn't work. Is this something in my settings that should be changed or what?

Scripts are enabled. I bought 3 huds because none of them seem to work. The spankers work. I can spank and be spanked it's always the auto-return function that doesn't work. I bought the same one all my friends have and it works for them smh.

3 answers to this question

You'll have to ask whoever made it.  There are so many different ways that it might have been written, it's impossible to guess. If it's at all complicated, it should have had a notecard with instructions.  You might look to see if maybe scripts are disabled on the parcel where you are trying to wear the HUD, thiough.

• Like 1

xTH4Tx0N3xG1RLx wrote:

[...]

Scripts are enabled. I bought 3 huds because none of them seem to work. The spankers work. I can spank and be spanked it's always the auto-return function that doesn't work. I bought the same one all my friends have and it works for them smh.

I'm not terribly sophisticated in these things, so I'm not sure what an auto-return feature in a spanker is supposed to do.  What is it supposed to return?  Do you mean some sort of "You got me, now I get you back" thing, like when we were in junior high school?  Whatever it is, I still think the smart thing to do is ask whoever made it. And don't buy another one.  :smileysurprised:

As Rolig already said you have to contact the creator of the item.  (rightclick it in your inventory and look for the creators name in 'properties')

It sounds like the autoreturn is kind of meant to start a feed-back feature. (eventho it really is a misleading and kind of unconclusive naming).. 

just an assumption here from my side (regarding the quote: "i set it ... to be on spank back":
it sounds like it would need a corresponding second spanker (attached to another person nearby). So possibly unless there is noone with the same Hud / Spanker system which could 'reply' to it with a spank back procedure it prolly won't do anything.

Unless its just meant to drop another additional sentence after the spank.. like i will spank you back or something.
But still the fact that this spanker has a full HUD system kinda leads to the above assumption of someone else needing to have it to in order to work.

I am sure the creator will be able to answer this for you : )

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.