Accidently Wore Entire Inventory. Help!

LivDarkly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It'll do that. If you manage to log back in, try this.

When you try to detach everything all at once, the system overloads and you crash. Instead, you have to do it in small batches, ten or so at a time. I do mine by subfolder, when this happens to me.

Try logging in to another region, like Smith or Pooley or, as suggested in the link above, Hippo Hollow.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

It'll do that. If you manage to log back in, try this.

When you try to detach everything all at once, the system overloads and you crash. Instead, you have to do it in small batches, ten or so at a time. I do mine by subfolder, when this happens to me.

Try logging in to another region, like Smith or Pooley or, as suggested in the link above, Hippo Hollow.

• Like 3

Have you tried other regions? It's odd that you can't log-in at all. Unfortunately, once it passes a certain point, the ball is in LL's court, so if you've tried another region, cleared cache as you said you tried, etc., and you still can't get in, you'll have to wait for a response to your ticket.

ETA: For future reference, I would never recommend clearing cache as the first step to resolving this sort of problem. Clearing cache is for when things aren't loading properly, you're wearing things you didn't tell the viewer to put on you, etc. When you accidentally wear your entire inventory, you've given the system a lot to process. Making it reload your entire inventory after a cache clear just adds more work to an already overtaxed system. (I realize this doesn't help you now, but it may help someone else in the future, so I'm putting it out there.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.