Everytime i try to teleport it doesnt let me an i get logged out.

Diesel Gazov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

That's nice. What error message do you receive? You wouldn't just walk into a computer store and say "when I click this it doesn't work" and expect them to solve it; you'd need to provide more details.

Where are you trying to go? That could have something to do with it, if the region is down. Have you tried trying to go to different places?

Knowing the error message will really help. If you are using wireless, DON'T. Plug into a wired connection and see if that helps. The connection may be dropping during teleport, if your wireless connection is not reliable enough.

To add more information to your post, click the "options" button in the top right corner of it, then choose "Edit." Add more details so we can help you more effectively. Please do not start a new thread; simply add details to this one.

If a small window appears, saying that you have been logged out of SL, this isn't a crash. Rather, SL is disconnecting you, for one of a number of reasons.  The simplest of these is that the SL servers time out before they can hand you over to your destination and so log you out; It can either happen because the sim you are leaving or the one you are going to is busier than usual, or because you are carrying way too much baggage.  "Too much baggage" can include wearing too many attachments, especially scripted attachments, or carrying physical objects.  Because teleporting involves transferring a lot of data from one server to another, and uploading/downloading a lot of information to your own client, you can also have problems if your Internet connection isn't reliable (as in, for example, if you make the mistake of connecting with wireless).

See here for other common reasons why teleports may fail >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Landmarks-teleporting-and-SLurls/ta-p/700123#Section_.1a

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.