Unable to add listings

Extraneousnomenclature

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every time I try to create a new listing, after I've jumped through all the hoops and been told, "Successfully Updated!" I find that the product is not listed.

It's the only one without the green check mark indicating it's active.

I go back and edit the listing, making sure it's active and checking everything else. After being told again I've been successful, I find it's still not listed.

Should I submit a support ticket?

the "succefully updated" doesnt mean nothing.

check every field with a * : you need to add smth in every of these fields.

then retick the box "active" at the top and update.

if every fields with a * are filled, it should normally be ok.

then.. note that your mp listing will take some minutes before being really updated. wait some minutes and refresh your page :smileyhappy:

(ps : for now i see 2 items on your mp store)

ah, and i see in the description you advice pp to come inworld to see your item, but you dont give any link for it.

Take a slurl from the store you decided to make your main, and add it in the slurl field. Then your product page will give the link for going in your store inworld.

(for taking the slurl, clik on the map in your viewer while you are in your store and clik on "copy the slurl" button, then paste it in the slurl field in your product listing :smileyhappy:

Thanks Trinity.

Sure enough, the listing failure was my fault: I had neglected to fill in one of the required fields (extended product description).

All is well now!

I will add slurls henceforth, too, although it looks to me like they only work with the SL viewer, not Firestorm.

Or maybe that's yet another thing I have to learn how to do correctly.

ETA: Yes, it's free!

you are welcome :smileyhappy:

i dont understand (my bad english lol) when you say the link only work with the sl viewer and not firestorm.

if you mean about copying the slurl, i can tell you for sure it works with firestorm.

if its about your customer to get the link, its more something about how they did settled their browsers. but anyway. they can copy the slurl from the url at the top of they web page and then copy it in the local chat and they ll get the link for your store for sure. :smileywink:

and glad to know the bra is free hehehehe  im going to buy it right now, and ill try it tom, for now im off to bed :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.