Dead Island zombie game

jabeds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dead Island is a well known zombie game and I am planning on building it in second life. To see what the game is type dead island into youtube. To be able to build the dead island game in sl there are some people that we need

1) object builders

2) scripters

3) a sim owner who is interested in having there sim as this (the sim will still be there's !)

4) mesh builders

5) hud builders

this whole thing will be a joint effort from everyone to create a great place so I am not in charge of this just part of the group. Thank you for your interest please IM me in world :)

People with great ideas never want to invest, and sadly there is only one way you can acchieve a dream, and it is by making it yourself, sadly if a sim owner would want their sim turned into zombie land, would do them themselves, if you want a sim turned into zombieland, then I guess you have to get your own sim

Sooo you copy someone else's idea ever heard of copyright? then you want loads of other people to build it script it and best of and i love this bit HOST the bloody thing on their sim lmao oookay good luck with all that mate.  Now wasnt there someone else on here whos going to build a pokemon game for crying out loud these are other peoples creations i dont think they are going to be to happy about it!  too funny i do love reading these posts its a right laugh :)

conrad Evanier wrote:

Sooo you copy someone else's idea ever heard of copyright? then you want loads of other people to build it script it and best of and i love this bit HOST the bloody thing on their sim lmao oookay good luck with all that mate.  Now wasnt there someone else on here whos going to build a pokemon game for crying out loud these are other peoples creations i dont think they are going to be to happy about it!  too funny i do love reading these posts its a right laugh
:)

its really really smart in all seriousness.. He is just the host.. the sim owner and creators are the ones that will get hit with the lawsuits. He can just find new suckers to fleece again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.