Driving Vehicles in open sims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Eric Castanea wrote:

I agree that vehicle crossing are completely hosed now. My worry is that LL will never bother to fix it. Has anybody filed a JIRA?

Edit: I just created a bug/JIRA entry.

is a lot going on server side at the moment. like all kinds of changes. as part the stated goal of Rodvik. to fix the grid. is all kinds of new staff hires being brought in as part of this. some to have a fresh look at the legacy codes and see if they can see/spot something that will make it go better. others to just sit down and fix little things that linden already know about but not address before

like the Interests list and SSB and even CHUI is all part the goal. I think by end this year will be way better than ever before in all kinds of areas. maybe even fix group chat. well hope so anyways

+

vehicles is the thing that killing me right now. am pretty sure it have something to do with the new crossing codes. which fix avatar crossings really good. but done something to make vehicles a nightmare now. way worse than before. for me personal anyways

the weird thing is that for passengers the vehicle crossings seems to go pretty smooth most times. is the driver getting wasted the most. dunno why

like I been log in my other account and sit on as well. when driver go into lalaland then alt ok in their viewer. so alt unsit and then resit. and lol it quite often fix the drivers viewer. dunno even more why lol (:

am just going to wait it out. and do other stuff in the meantime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.