Does SL have any celebrities

SLtesterL2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well inasmuch as everyone on this forum knows you, all 53 of us.

P.S. You're welcome, I enjoyed writing it.

Just to clear the air, real celebs get there own page on Google, nobody on your list has the honor..And you chose Google not I

brad.jpg

Woooot !!!!

our favorite chipmunk is back !!!

Qwal is back !!!

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/2nd-Avs-s-and-misuse/m-p/1926883#M98366

Arfff it has been too long without him !!! Welcome back Qwal !!!

ETA : well im noticing im just a lil late from some days lol.. why am i always the last one to be aware ? :smileyfrustrated:

on binglefu:

"Anshe Chung" 11,600

"Chip Midnight" 9,110

"Gwyneth Llewelyn" 8,190

"Salazar Jack" 7,780

"Dusan Writer" 7,580

"Hamlet Au" 7,380

"Jessica Lyon" 7,270

"Maria Korolov" 6,990

"Inara Pey" 4,940

"Crap Mariner" 4,680

"Storm Clarence" 3,790

"16 Resident" 115,000

+

i not really like to skite about these things. am quite modest me really. and like is totally not my fault that they always want to make movies about me. and talk about me all the time. is a little bit embarrassing sometimes being really famous and everybody knows your name and get quite familiar about it sometimes. but oh! well

+

I not want to mention google really. but if I was made to then if I just type my name: 16 Resident then is 389 million. and if I go by my first name which most people actual know me by then o.m.g !!! is over half a billion

jejejejeje (:

Susy Lol Hilarious! What a timely re-entry!

I suggest you have a go of the feeds, create a few alts & sympathisers? seems to be the go :)

Just to ensure you are a >total< (more than the latecomers lololol & more than you ever ever were), 

Celebrity!  lmaoooooo

ps: nothing much been going on around here.. O wait! "FIC, PIC/ard, I will not be fooled again, erm ever again, never never again...." etc etc

Google the supposed top celebs... and laugh... hard.ahehe.gif

That's about it :smileylol:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I am the biggest celebrity in SL.

Is there anything that I can offer to validate this claim?... of course not.  I don't need to.  This is SL and I can be anything I want... right? :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

You are the biggest celebrity in SL Dres!  I am glad to be your friend!

Peace!

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Susy Lol Hilarious! What a timely re-entry!

I suggest you have a go of the feeds, create a few alts & sympathisers? seems to be the go
:)

Just to ensure you are a >total< (more than the latecomers lololol & more than you ever ever were), 

Celebrity!  lmaoooooo

ps: nothing much been going on around here.. O wait! "FIC, PIC/ard, I will not be fooled again, erm ever again, never never again...."
etc etc

Google the supposed top celebs... and laugh... hard.
ahehe.gif

That's about it :smileylol:

36_1_67.gif

Ya know, hehe I thought about bringing in the stats but seeing old friends makes everything else insignificant. Ah the old days, it was fun though wasn't it?

:matte-motes-evil-invert:

• 8 months later...

When I googled my name, the first entry I got was an ad for glow-in-the-dark paint. Even Google can't spell.

To answer the OP though, I think there are some celebrities within SL. The "sex man" you couldn't remember the name of is Stroker Serpentine, creator of the Sex-Gen engine.

There's also Chip Midnight, Cristiano Midnight (no relation), Marianne McCann, Torley, Qarl, Steller Sunshine, Sarah Nerd, Amy Weber, Yadni Monde, Teeny Leviathan, Cubey Terra, Desmond Shang. Even Prokofy is a celebrity, in an infamous kind of way.

• 5 months later...

Lewis Luminos wrote:

When I googled my name, the first entry I got was an ad for glow-in-the-dark paint. Even Google can't spell.

To answer the OP though, I think there are some celebrities within SL. The "sex man" you couldn't remember the name of is Stroker Serpentine, creator of the Sex-Gen engine.

There's also Chip Midnight, Cristiano Midnight (no relation), Marianne McCann, Torley, Qarl, Steller Sunshine, Sarah Nerd, Amy Weber, Yadni Monde, Teeny Leviathan, Cubey Terra, Desmond Shang. Even Prokofy is a celebrity, in an infamous kind of way.

Waaaah No mention of me! ;-; 

I did meet a celebrity in world not  long ago :D hes a pop star but I'm keeping his identity secret though even though he does say who he is on his profile. :)

Lewis Luminos wrote:

I know this was posted eons ago but someone just resurrected it.

Stroker Serpentine did not create the sex-gen engine. He merely promoted his business partner's work. Then he hijacked it from her and took sole ownership of it against her wishes. He didn't even create the animations. His business partner also made those. Later in his SL life he did say that he was creating some animations, but whether he did or not, I've no idea.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.