Sign in to follow this  
notabadboy

thoughts wanted

My opinion is that I know`good guys`in SL but their appearance in SL mirrors the goody and boring image.

For me a bad boy avatar and the personality of a sweet and caring guy should come in one and the same package

You can be the nicest guy in the world, if you look nerdy I cant date you ..sorry..in germany we have a saying `the eyes eat too

I have no idea why but I've seen so many people on my friends list go off and on with their partners. If it doesn't work the first or second time what makes you think it's going to work the third time?

Books DO get judged by their covers. And at this point in life (bout midway to a hundred) I don't know any wise people who *want* to look like the bad boys. -At least not where I live. And mind you, where I live is RIDDLED with the type. But they are never the wise. To  be presumed an exfelon, future felon, marijuana smoking, male of bad life decisions built on piss poor foundations. Because THAT is what a "bad boy" typically is . And that is what teachers, potential employers, even the neighbors will react to your lamb in wolves clothing as. -Costing him the entre he might otherwise have enjoyed. The "real" bad boys also will respond to it , potentially costing him his life. As for the misguided girl, (and she's a "girl" for me at this point if muscle shirts and tattoos dictate the "depth" of her life choices), when the 12 year old (mentally) awe of dating Fonzy/Danny Zuko/Little Weezy turns to needing housing, resources, and mental and emotional input and support and she doesn't get it then these are the females "confused" and lamenting to the world as  to why not. The eyes need to be fed? Take care with leading with that for a guide, or they may be all that is fed. My grandparents liked the saying "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach".

Hello there!

I'm replying to your original post rather than the replies. 

First off, this lady would never want a "bad guy" and I do not understand any lady wanting to be hurt over

And over again. 

So, keep on looking there are ladies that value a gentleman. One that is true to her, doesn't cheat or abuse her

I know I am that lady, would never spend time with someone that treated me badly. I don't even want to be around

Anyone that uses profanity. But, I am a lady in RL that has high standards, so that comes with me to SL.

Best of luck finding that special lady

Elizabeth