trouble shootıng

lourrdess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

"Clear"?  You're trying to wear transparent things?  I'm sorry, you'll have to explain more before we can help with this one.  It's not clear what the problem is.  Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add useful information. Please do NOT start a new thread.

My guess is that you see yourself or/and some oufits blurred (@ Rolig and Darren, I believe she wants to mean "sharp" by saying "clear", must be some bad translator result...).

Lourrdess, this can happen when you are wearing multiple alpha layers or tattoos. When you want to wear mesh clothing, they come with alpha layers meant to hide parts of your body for the good fitting of such mesh outfit. The remedy is to process in this order: once you are wearing the first alpha layer, choose "add" instead of "wear" for the other alphas and for the clothings themselves. Do no wear two many alphas as once (the maximum should be 5 in the official viewer, as in Firestorm).

To get rid of the blurry problem, press Ctrl+alt+R, several times if necessary (a tip that always works for me: once my avatar looks fine again, I quit and relog immediately. What is saved is my last appearance, so my avi looks neat when I log back). No need to buy other skins. This should get you fixed and you should look fine to yourself again. :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.