Sign in to follow this  
Kei Niosaki

Looking to Buy Old Retired Regular Child Avatar clothes

I am looking to buy old retired lines of childrens clothes for resale in another world similar to SL.

I have noticed as mesh came out content for regular child avies has been vanishing. most kids have turned to mesh toddlers an most content creators have either retired or changed there lines to mesh an toddler clothes.

If you are or used to be a creator of clothes for regular kid avies (no Mesh) and have clothes sitting around not giving you any profit  anymore im willing to buy it. any other old kids items your wiling to sell id consider taking to.

So you wondering why would i want old stuff.  Some friends an i are trying to get kids to stay around on this other world, not sure im allowed to name the other world here so i wont, but anyways kids dont seem stay casue the lack of content for them. Like most other worlds this world is like steping 5 or 6 years back in time in Sl. mo mesh yet an lots of stuff thast considerd old in Sl is new an welcome there.

I will Not resell your items in SL. i'll even make some kinda contract with you legaly preventing me from resale in SL.

So instead leaving your old stuff rotting away in your inventory not doing you or anyone any good sell to me please an put it to use in a world were its welcomed.

IM me in world or send a note card if interested.

Kei Niosaki.