"Behind Every Beautiful thing there is some kind of Pain"- Bob Dylan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sometimes YOU may not realize it but deep down you are more fragile then you think. There are some that can take pain over and over again but it gets to the point where eventually they get drained and can't handle it anymore. It doesn't matter what type of pain it is because PAIN is PAIN. But they act strong and keep a smile on their face when really deep down inside their crying and need help.

Do you have a fear of vulnerability? I know I do
We don't want to put ourselves out there and be walked all over. It's like we have been through so much in the past that we hold on to it and can't enjoy what we have for what it's worth. We HOPE that maybe things won't go as it once did which holds us back from enjoying the beautiful things in life.

I know it's hard but we have to find a way to let go and move on from the past. Why be enslaved by something that has already happened? Pain isn't fun and what makes you beautiful is being Happy and the only way to be happy is by freeing yourself from the pain that's holding you captive.

" You are beautiful, don't let pain define that. "  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.