I have -L$ despite not oweing any money

wowplayer16

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

could it be that you are charged for group liability ?

you should check your transaction history (from your dashboard, click on the top left "home" and then on "transaction history" and check where comes from the charges. you can see till 30 days before. 

if you see a group liability from one of the group you belong, then leave it and you wont be charged anymore.

At your Dashboard, at your Account page, is a transaction History. That will show where the L$ went.

It is very likely, that a Group you may have Joined, has the box, Share Group Liability with Members selected. Liability is the monthly fee to own a Group.

It is my opinion, that Owners of groups, should pay for their own groups. Some Group owners are not aware that the fee is being shared.

You may have to Leave the Groups that share liability. I can send you a couple of L$ when I login.

I HAVE ISSUE WITH Group Liability. THE GROUP IS NOT CHARGING FOR THIS.

I  LOOKED IT UP, CHECKED WITH THE OWNER AND CHECKED WITH LINDEN LABS.

I AM NEGATIVE 10 LINDENS WHILE OTHERS IN THE GROUP ARE NOT CHARGED.

I ALONE WAS CHARGED 2 TIMES NOW FOR Group Liability WHEN NONE IS THERE.

THIS HAPPEND WITH ANOTHER MODEL IN THE GROUP AND SHE HAD TO LEAVE THE GROUP AND REJOIN. ONCE SHE REJOINED THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY CHARGE.

THIS IS LIKE A RAMDOM ACT WHERE NO GROUP FEE WAS IMPOSSED YET SOME ARE MADE TO PAY A 10 LINDEN FEE.   

ANY ONE UNDERSTAND THIS OR NO WHY?

When a avatar has 20L and then is minus -10 it would appear Lindens is aiding in the glitch that may happen often and there is no telling how many are paying group liablities when there is no fee impossed further evidence shows the owner of the club did not recieve my linden. Infact she noticed she too is being charged sometimes 15L and on some weeks 10L for her own group. She mentioned her last 10L received was from LL as a Valentine gift.  Sooo who got the 10L each week and even sunk me into the hole? Seems to me if you have NO MORE LINDENS you should not be charged .  And why can't I scream about it?  Good News, Vallay sent me lindens and she offered far more as a result I updated my profile. Oh and I also noticed the negitve amount was taken so that bill was paid to whom ever, This type of charge is like a Bank knowing your Debit card is maxed and charging it anyways, and I did not sign up for LL to cover expenses I did not incure but rather was impossed on me by THE GLITCH! I am lucky LL isn't charging me a fee for covering my bad credit but at lest whoever, got my 10L last night!   Thank you for responding Jadeclaw.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.