Looking for plastic looking skins

SLtesterL2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I actually don't think the skins used in the advertisement I saw for Damien Fate were all that plastic-looking. They used a lot of highlighting on the face, if that's what you mean. In my opinion, anyway.

You can always IM Damien Fate and ask him what skins he uses. Other than that, browse the marketplace and see what comes up. It's hard to give good advice when I really don't know what you're looking for.

You can look for similar skins with that sort of heavy highlighting; I'm sure other people make them. The trend in SL lately has been for very realistic skins, so that may make what you're looking for harder to find, but they're out there. You can also try adding body layers and seeing if that gets you the look you're going for; it's a similar concept, in that the body oil effect is usually achieved by adding heavy highlighting to certain areas.

What do you need a plastic-looking skin for? Perhaps myself or others know some shops to achieve the total look you're going for.

Go demo crazy. Pick up some demos at a bunch of different skin places, and try them on. See if any of them works for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.