How do I take the one-piece white underwear type thing that it started me off with, off?

BeautifulNightmare67

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The game started me off with this one piece white undergartment type thing that I can't take off. I can't wear any of my two piece outfits or any dresses because it shows that? It lets me buy and wear new underwear and bra's but, it puts them on over that one piece thing. I need to get it off...

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// 't<div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

1 answer to this question

It is called a "modesty skin". The underwear is painted on the skin and cannot be removed. You have to find and wear another skin to make disappear. Look in your library folders and/or browse the marketplace to find other skins. Don't buy on the MP, unless they are free demos. Go to the shops inworld, try as many demos as you wish before purchasing. You'll see it's fun! :smileyhappy:

Here are some quicktips about improving your appearance;

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.