Where can i find full Teen boy or Teen boy avatar components for an avatar?

TeeCay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So first sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

My younger brother started to play the game for 3 weeks now and im trying to help him.

The problem is i wanted to help him with his avi, he is 16 and would like to make an avi like a 16yr old, but he or neighter i wasnt able to find any, marketplace is full with 12 and under, and when you search mostly you find female components or full avi's, its kind of sad.

Can someone offer me a good shop inwrold or on the marketplace (coz im gonna buy the stuff form him)?
And a nother thing, its a bit annoying, you can only find muscular avi's for any categorie for this type, if someone would be able to help me out a bit i would be happy.

Thank you folks

Hey TeeCay! Yeah I had that same problem but with no luck (The ones that were "teen" were either way too young-looking or looked really crappy :matte-motes-impatient:) I think its just better to find a shape and slap a skin on it rather than looking for a full avi. One I'm fond of (shape that is) is Podpeople. Hopefully that helps :matte-motes-smile:

Try Fruk or Kento.

Kento had a major overhaul of their store in January, and I heard that they have discounted skin in a skybox. 

Fruk sells shapes too. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fruk-Lennon-Demo/2750091

For shapes in general, go for a face you like and simply reduce muscles and shoulder width. That will help a lot. Or try a shape like this, it has no demo but is very cheap. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BND-Taki-Shape-Male-avatar-Shape-PromoSale/2226492?page=3

Does he want to have normal clothes or pants that hang low and where it looks like he has pooped in them? :matte-motes-wink:

TeeCay wrote:

So first sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

My younger brother started to play the game for 3 weeks now and im trying to help him.

The problem is i wanted to help him with his avi, he is 16 and would like to make an avi like a 16yr old, but he or neighter i wasnt able to find any, marketplace is full with 12 and under, and when you search mostly you find female components or full avi's, its kind of sad.

Can someone offer me a good shop inwrold or on the marketplace (coz im gonna buy the stuff form him)?

And a nother thing, its a bit annoying, you can only find muscular avi's for any categorie for this type, if someone would be able to help me out a bit i would be happy.

Thank you folks

You might like avatars from Teen Turf too. They had a few boys last time I checked.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.