Sign in to follow this  
BlasianDolly

Bloodlines Is A PONZI SCHEME... BE CAREFUL OF RANDOM BITE REQUESTS..

Recommended Posts

Seems LL doesn't care that these losers hang out at various sims and mass bitespam. Can't nobody catch me slipping that bad 2 to get me 2 accept some bs. But if you get caught slipping and get bitten the only way to "restore" your soul is to BUY some potion.  *SCAM*

 

Ion care about my soul, but thread carefully as my friend accidentaly accepted some random bite request without even realizing and even after putting on some garlic necklace, he still gets spammed in his IM with bs from vampires because he ended up in their database and his soul is in "limbo"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breaking NEWS! Avatars, known as virtual complex pixeldolls, don't have souls!

O_O


Ok, from a more serious point: Mute is a very nice to use option to get rid of any kind of request. Any kind of spam can also be reported and chosing sims carefully can help to avoid most vampires. Except from some newbies, all vampires have learned that well monitored sims, visited by experianced residents are not the ideal place to hunt...

Newbie sims and Infohubs are typical places to get bite requests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to buy anything. They don't have your soul. Really. It's a silly game, like tag.

 

Suppose you're walking home from the store with a bag of groceries. A neighborhood kid runs out to the sidewalk, touches your arm and yells "Tag, you're it!"

Are you It? Are you required to put down your shopping bag and find someone to tag? Of course not. It's their game, you don't have to play.

Stop by the infohub in Ambat, grab the garlic necklace thingy, put it on and click it. With that you can tell all the kids in the playground that you're not interesting in being It. (Since people do ask, no, you don't have to wear the necklace after you do the clicky thing. You can delete it once you've told them you don't want to play.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

You don't have to buy anything. They don't have your soul. Really. It's a silly game, like tag.

 

Suppose you're walking home from the store with a bag of groceries. A neighborhood kid runs out to the sidewalk, touches your arm and yells "Tag, you're it!"

Are you It? Are you required to put down your shopping bag and find someone to tag? Of course not. It's their game, you don't have to play.

Stop by the infohub in Ambat, grab the garlic necklace thingy, put it on and click it. With that you can tell all the kids in the playground that you're not interesting in being It. (Since people do ask, no, you don't have to wear the necklace after you do the clicky thing. You can delete it once you've told them you don't want to play.)

 

_________________________________________________________________

Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit? I said it's a nusance to my friend as he remained in some bs database and he gets random IMs from vampires even AFTER wearing the **bleep**ing garlic necklace.  Why should these **bleep**ers get to run lose and send mass spam? And try to coerce you to BUY some potion to get out of their database. 

Like I said I DON'T CARE bout some virtual soul and neither does my friend, it is bothersome that my friend gets spammed. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea'll ain't seem to get it. No one gives a **bleep** bout no SL soul.  It's about the SPAM. It's like getting your email mass spammed daily, it's a mf unecesary agrravation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BlasianDolly wrote: Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit?

Actually it is, but evidently a belief in the imaginary is yours. Your "friend" clearly didn't opt out, or failed to read the instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cerise Sorbet wrote:

BlasianDolly wrote: Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit?

Actually it is, but evidently a belief in the imaginary is yours. Your "friend" clearly didn't opt out, or failed to read the instructions.

Evidently you are an idiot. TF. He did OPT out, and he wore a MF garlic necklace. He still gets spammed in his box by vampires. It's NOT bout the soul, it's bout the MF aggravation and spam. Apprently the only way you can get out is to BUY some potion. Why are vampires mass spamming people in SL? Why don't they get reeled in. SERIOUSLY,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either you or your friend has misremembered or is not telling the truth. Simply wearing the gadget doesn't do anything. You have to click it and tell your fellow children that you don't want to play their game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


BlasianDolly wrote:

Evidently you are an idiot. TF. He did OPT out, and he wore a MF garlic necklace. He still gets spammed in his box by vampires. 

No,  he might tell you he opted out, but he can't have done.  I have tested this garlic necklace thing myself --  because I have used it, bloodlnes huds can't see me to offer me bites.

As I recall, when you wear it for the first time, you get a dialog message, asking you to confirm that you want to opt out.   Maybe he didn't click that, or clicked dismiss instead.

Or maybe he did, but for some reason he's pulling your leg about still receiving bite requests.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Innula Zenovka wrote:


BlasianDolly wrote:

Evidently you are an idiot. TF. He did OPT out, and he wore a MF garlic necklace. He still gets spammed in his box by vampires. 

No,  he might tell you he opted out, but he can't have done.  I have tested this garlic necklace thing myself --  because I have used it, bloodlnes huds can't see me to offer me bites.

As I recall, when you wear it for the first time, you get a dialog message, asking you to confirm that you want to opt out.   Maybe he didn't click that, or clicked dismiss instead.

Or maybe he did, but for some reason he's pulling your leg about still receiving bite requests.   

Thanks, I will pass that to him, it's possible he may have done it wrong?? I didn't consider asking him that. But my min point still stands about these bloodline **bleep**ers sending mass bitespam to people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually not all bloodlines players who mass spam. I think most of the players who take it seriousally see players who mass spam as noobs and wont hunt anyone under a month play time. That's been my experience from the whole thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've met quite a lot of vampires in SL & gotta say most are surprisingly decent people. i've had people ask very polite to bite & when I say no they go away. haven't had a negative experience with them really & if i got bit & was supposed to buy an item to get my 'soul' back oh i would just lol whatever

i think the games being taken too serious here perhaps? :catembarrassed:

≡⚆ ⥿ ⚆≡ ...meow!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly my impression is that most Bloodlines people spend their time hanging out in Bloodlines sims, doing vampire and lycan stuff to each other.   The ones the rest of tend to run into -- the spampires -- are making a nuisance of themselves round infohubs and similar because they're no more welcome on the vampire sims than they are anywhere else.

I'm an admin at a place that gets a lot of new residents and we've certainly found both Bloodlines and the leaders of the main Bloodlines clans very helpful and supportive in our efforts to stop Bloodlines spammers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your friend was bitten prior to obtainint the garlic necklace, he may still be in the database after wearing it.  If this is the case he should contact the owner of Bloodlines and demand removal from the database without having to buy any expensive potion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in bloodlines but left as i never understood why one should pay so much Lindens for expensive huds, potions, spikes, forever pendants, apples,  and stuff whereas you can rp a vampire otherwise. Besides the role play and creative writing is important not really pressing buttons on hud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the garlic necklace does (you just have to wear it once) is send a message to bloodlines vampires when they scan you with their huds. It just says that you "don't want to be disturbed".

Now is another vampire rp game in sl that does not spam people. I forgot the name. Looks better to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Innula Zenovka wrote:

Certainly my impression is that most Bloodlines people spend their time hanging out in Bloodlines sims, doing vampire and lycan stuff to each other.   The ones the rest of tend to run into -- the spampires -- are making a nuisance of themselves round infohubs and similar because they're no more welcome on the vampire sims than they are anywhere else.

I'm an admin at a place that gets a lot of new residents and we've certainly found both Bloodlines and the leaders of the main Bloodlines clans very helpful and supportive in our efforts to stop Bloodlines spammers.

I'm an admin at a place like that, we've had complaints about the vamps who're supposed to deter spampires trying to bite new residents who come to us... So far no confirmation, but it is worrying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


jwenting wrote:


Innula Zenovka wrote:

Certainly my impression is that most Bloodlines people spend their time hanging out in Bloodlines sims, doing vampire and lycan stuff to each other.   The ones the rest of tend to run into -- the spampires -- are making a nuisance of themselves round infohubs and similar because they're no more welcome on the vampire sims than they are anywhere else.

I'm an admin at a place that gets a lot of new residents and we've certainly found both Bloodlines and the leaders of the main Bloodlines clans very helpful and supportive in our efforts to stop Bloodlines spammers.

I'm an admin at a place like that, we've had complaints about the vamps who're supposed to deter spampires trying to bite new residents who come to us... So far no confirmation, but it is worrying.

Those vamps are probably spampires themselves. I know for a fact that more then a few people only hunt people over 1 month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are really aggressive about your "friends" issue. Yes no one like spam but you are a good friend to come on the forum and attack people who are trying to HELP you, I mean your friend when its not even YOUR ISSUE. Id be more worried frankly about how rude you are and that atrocious behavior of yours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be wrong, but I'm betting there is no 'friend' and the OP is the one that is having the issue.  She is just embarrassed to admit she did such a newb thing like agreeing to something she has no clue about.  It would explain the defense mechanism of hostility and rudeness towards people that are only trying to help. 

Any SL resident can post on these forums so there is no need to have a 'friend' do it for you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this