Is this legal to do at a infohub?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL good for him I would say ,,what the different then some group telling you to ban this blab blab and then trying to tell you don't take anything from anyone you know ?,,, me I don't see him doing anything wrong but warning ppl,, too any prims balls less he got them rezz ,, you tell me what the different there not .

Well, it is not prohibited to make an ass out of yourself.
And being logged in 24/7 isn't prohibited either.
Recommending reporting Spammers/Harassment is allowed too.

However, what he is doing with the red balls is similar to a call-out-thread here on the forum, 
and I'm not sure, if LL likes that. Such threads are usually removed from the forum.

I'm sure when you turn off particles in your preferences you won't see the red balls anymore and they can't bother you any longer, if that is the main problem...hahaha

And if he has fun to sit somewhere in SL to warn people...let him..:)) I think it's a good thing, and all new Residents should be warned about Bloodlines at their final beginning anyway. :)

No he doesn't do anything wrong, and if he annoys you so pretty much, derender him...LoL

Not sure if it is legal or not. But, he has alot of guts for doing it. People who are NOT into the bloodlines thing gets tired of the pushy ones who are. I have found that if you decline a bite request they will grief you. This guy seems to be takeing things into his own hands. If he has been doing it for a long time, apparently LLs doesnt care that hes doing it.

I would not accept a bloodlines spam invite.

The reason I would not accept such invites is becuase if I remember correctly when you accept one and buy the BloodLines hud you become someones liege, or get dragged into a clan, joining any clan randomly is not a good thing.

I remember after I accept my first BloodLines spam request I ended up with some perverted dude whom had my soul and had to have a friend trade a deal soul to get mine aka someone who quit SL.

The Second Clan I actually joined was decent until the leaders left, and a gorean dude took over the clan from there all he did was invite CopyBotters, thats right to the group, and this happend through BloodLine Spam Requests a lot of griefers joined the group I showed the guy snapshots of all the items they were wearing, even the griefers griefing and he did nothing about it.

All I can say is the Drama behind bloodliens spam invites and illegal users is high, if you get one you should not accept the invite and you should always do research before joining the clan the moment drama starts or you see it just report abuse without telling anyone and say you are leaving to avoid the drama.

BloodLines Spam invites is one of the things I hate the most in this game, Bloodlines is supposed to be about.

1. Friends
2. Family
3. Clan
4.HangOut
5. Adult Vampire RP

Not spamming.

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

is this legal_001.jpg

that Zebrasil Infohub

is popular with lots of people from Brasil and other south America countries. bc of the name

quite a few of them are in vampire clans and they hangout there. just chatting and stuff

get nom'd on their lots

when it gets out of control linden turn off scripts for a time. which it do sometimes

that guy in the pic probably bawwing about getting nom'd on there

+

is 4 English words that zebrasilian vamps know. me bite yes mute me

they go: ME BITEE !!!

and you go: NUUUUU!!!

and they go YESSSS BITE !!! :D:D:D:D:D

and you go NUUUU !!!

and they go :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D MUUUUTTTTEEEE MEEEEEE !!!!!!

and then they go: nom nom nom nom nom nom like about 20 of them all that same time lol

Jessa Alberti wrote:

Considering bite spammers are against the Bloodlines "rules" too I say more power to him. That info hub had gotten horrible for that so glad someone doing something. Much rather see that than see someone run around with their freenis hanging out lol

if spampires are against the bloodlines "rules", why are the majority of bloodlines vampires I ever see spampires?

jwenting wrote:

Jessa Alberti wrote:

Considering bite spammers are against the Bloodlines "rules" too I say more power to him. That info hub had gotten horrible for that so glad someone doing something. Much rather see that than see someone run around with their freenis hanging out lol

if spampires are against the bloodlines "rules", why are the majority of bloodlines vampires I ever see spampires?

Because like most things SL people take it to extremes and there are no real safeguards in place to enforce those rules. As was mentioned in a previous post, spampires are not what Bloodlines are about... sadly it's taken to the extreme by idiots.  Personally, I love what this guy is doing. That infohub had gotten way out of control for that type of thing.  I applaud him.

jwenting wrote:

Jessa Alberti wrote:

bc is only the spampires who random bite at you. the rest like way the most of the bloodlines vampires don't random bite

so it just seems like they all spampires when they not actually

is like sometimes we can think that everyone at sandboxes are griefers bc everytime we go to our favs then there is this one or two people who greif me. can seem like the whole world against you when this happens

Knutz Scorpio wrote:

The majority, if not all, the vamps I've encountered spammed me with bite requests.  And the majority of people on my mute list are spampires that wouldn't take the hint after my third or forth refusal of bite requests.  Any wonder I've never considered joining Bloodlines or related groups?

am not in bloodlines either. I not use their garlic either. am happy to waste their time. they can bite me over and over and over. they will get sick of me showing up on their scanner and getting all excited then trying to bite me. before I will ever get sick of ignoring them (:

+

sometimes tho I will tease a 0 souls newbie. just for fun (:

also sometimes I get complaints from some of them bc I not wear the garlic. they go: am sooo tired of you coming up on my scanner over and over and over. eat the garlic OK !!! and I go nah! I not eat veges. jejejejeje (:

You know I met this Guy and i still chat with him alot ...He is within his right to warn noobies about what Bloodline Vampires do ...I mean they are alowed to spam bite us ....You know Bloodline players are able to request bite and get souls from peole ....So why is it not right for people to fight back and stop the vamps doing this ...What are we not alowed to hunt  them as they hunt us ?  If you look real close to his Tag  " SL Vampire Hunter" Well I invited him to that group as I feel we should teach noobies that do not want to be part of the Bloodlines game how and what to do to not be part of it.

So I will say that each time I been in that Sim him have a great chat and enjoy teaching other in SL and helping to stop the spamvampires.

I wonder how the vamps would react if we had a hud that hunt them down and take all there souls from them and spam them like the bad ones do ...Why is there no hunter huds like that? We are not CATTLE !!!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.