You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just throwing out to both verify, and help other people looking at the thread that dont follow the link.

This is based on the Aliens universe, and has nothing to do with star teck as I first thought when I looked at the title.

Link now talks about star trek not colonial marines, so previous text doesnt really apply anymore.

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooOoOooOoOOOooO!!!

quick, get the holodoctor to figure out a way to remove it safely!!

We must save the Captain.. She has the codes to the holodeck and liquor cabinet... I have a program called "College Dorm party" i want to try out.

I wonder why there's not a gas and brake pedal on the floor there, plus those blinky lights and buttons are so far away!  Mr. Sulu must have some long arms to be able to steer the ship.  :smileysurprised:

Okay, one more on this thread and then I'll shut up, I promise.

st_2r.jpg

It all looks very Star Trek ToS like. Not really my setting but the ship at least is a very nice build indeed and since I always look for some Sci-Fi oriented RP I might drop by.

However a crew would need to be active together and since people on SL come from all over the world it might be good to state the timezone this ship RP would be expected to happen.

Thanks for ruining all of our fun with your misinformation. If your took the time to check your facts before scaring people I doubt Wu would have closed the sim and deleted the ship. He should not have listened to you because you are just here trolling anyway. Wu did nothing wrong and his build was within the terms CBS laid out. You need to get a real life.

http://slnewser.blogspot.com/2013/02/cbs-says-trekkers-can-still-roleplay.html

Wassiney wrote:

Thanks for ruining all of our fun with your misinformation. If your took the time to check your facts before scaring people I doubt Wu would have closed the sim and deleted the ship. He should not have listened to you because you are just here trolling anyway. Wu did nothing wrong and his build was within the terms CBS laid out. You need to get a real life.

"In short, they have no objections, as long as no one is making money off of it."

That ship is on the MP for 1200L. the uniforms are for sale, if it was all free they wouldn't care, but it's not. You need to do some research on copyright and trademark laws.

" After our internal discussions, we can advise that CBS Studios is pleased that STAR TREK fans interact and role-play in Second Life, but objects to fans who create and sell unlicensed, real or virtual merchandise featuring the STAR TREK properties."

So, unless its all free.. which it isn't. They have a problem with it.

all of the quotes come from YOUR link.

Wu did not sell anything and the ship you see for sale is not his, maybe you should check who is selling it before you make accusations and see that it is not Wu. Wu built everything but now everyone was asked to leave. Who made you the SL police? Maybe I should warn the other sims about you so they can ban you too. Why did you even get involved here? Wu did not even ask for donations or have a donation pot on his land, he paid everything by himself. He also does not have any shops nor does he sell anything as he already told you but you ignored it and decide to make trouble like the troll you are. 

I did the research for you the person selling a ship "USS Sagittarius" is  Tokeli Zabelin so go snitch on him little girl. 

So I just found out when I TPed home and fell through the air it is because of you and you stupid post. Why did you even bother to post here? I looked at your profile you are not even a sci if fan. Why are you trying to make trouble for nice people?  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.