Sign in to follow this  
Dappyy

Idk what to doo....Help?:( I'm lost..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm really pissed off.I think many people (girls) may have experienced this at least once..(btw this is a friend's account ,I didn't want to use my real account ,I'd like  to stay anoymous)

Ok the main story is,we met in 2011.We weren't exactly friends but he IM'ed me once,saying I look pretty.We became really good friends,but I didn't even realize I liked him . It was like I was blind and couldn't see.Then he disappeared for like 3 months.I even cried.(Lol I know,I might sound like a 3 year old but I fell in love with him,we became friends on fb too)

All this time I tried to forget him......Which I couldn't.Then he came back,and IM'ed me right after he logged in.Then he started making me jealous with other girls,like when I asked him what is up,he'd say:Oh i'm with a blondie,she's so sexy.Lol.And when I was with him he'd be surrounded by female friends,then we started arguing really bad,I told him I really liked him but he is a jerk(he'd always make fun of me),and he told me he wanted us to be together,but he sees that I'm acting cold and he has alot of female friends  (he had a best friend,that was a girl).Then I started acting distant because I wanted to find someone else,someone who doesn't act like a jerk.

So a few days later he told me I never listen to his problems and deleted me from his friends list.And he told me also that he's in love with his best friend so he doesn't need me,something like:Oh,look,she's my best friend and we're in love so I don't need you anyway.And I replied:Okay ,but I think you make a better couple with yourself,you'll be forever alone.And he replied:Oh,we both know who the foreveralone is.(Meaning me). He disappeared 1 day later,AGAIN.Nobody saw him since then..That was in December.It's been 2 months,I'm sad :matte-motes-crying:

Should I IM him?

Dappyy wrote:

So I'm really pissed off.I think many people (girls) may have experienced this at least once..(btw this is a friend's account ,I didn't want to use my real account ,I'd like  to stay anoymous)

Ok the main story is,we met in 2011.We weren't exactly friends but he IM'ed me once,saying I look pretty.We became really good friends,but I didn't even realize I liked him . It was like I was blind and couldn't see.Then he disappeared for like 3 months.I even cried.(Lol I know,I might sound like a 3 year old but I fell in love with him,we became friends on fb too)

All this time I tried to forget him......Which I couldn't.Then he came back,and IM'ed me right after he logged in.Then he started making me jealous with other girls,like when I asked him what is up,he'd say:Oh i'm with a blondie,she's so sexy.Lol.And when I was with him he'd be surrounded by female friends,then we started arguing really bad,I told him I really liked him but he is a jerk(he'd always make fun of me),and he told me he wanted us to be together,but he sees that I'm acting cold and he has alot of female friends  (he had a best friend,that was a girl).Then I started acting distant because I wanted to find someone else,someone who doesn't act like a jerk.

So a few days later he told me I never listen to his problems and deleted me from his friends list.And he told me also that he's in love with his best friend so he doesn't need me,something like:Oh,look,she's my best friend and we're in love so I don't need you anyway.And I replied:Okay ,but I think you make a better couple with yourself,you'll be forever alone.And he replied:Oh,we both know who the foreveralone is.(Meaning me). He disappeared 1 day later,AGAIN.Nobody saw him since then..That was in December.It's been 2 months,I'm sad :matte-motes-crying:

Should I IM him?

NO

Dappyy wrote:

(btw this is a friend's account ,I didn't want to use my real account ,I'd like  to stay anoymous)

I thought this was your brother's account?

Anyway... You don't seem to have learned much since your last post. Glutton for punishment?

Have you ever thought of writing to Dear Abby? (Maybe you'll listen to her.)

NO. Are you crazy? He told you he doesn't need you and unfriended you. I think that's a pretty clear message that he doesn't want you anymore. It's an unkind way of going about things really on his part and your better off without.

Well,since my brother doesn't play SL anymore he gave his account to his best buddy.And I have the right to use it too.:)

Who is Dear Abby?LMAO

Dappyy wrote:

Well,since my brother doesn't play SL anymore he gave his account to his best buddy.

Um. Actually, no, he can't. That's a TOS violation.

Who is Dear Abby?

A fictitious persona that has been giving out advice for a very long time. The originator is now deceased, but her daughter continues.

Why do you think only girls have experienced that? There are jerks in both sexes, just like there's both men and women who seem to have a thing for them. 

Also, sure, if you feel like being rejected again, go ahead and IM. He might even respond. You might have another month or two of stimulating conversation and pixel attraction before he disappears to alts real life. Never know till you try. =)  

edited because I still can't spell disappears :matte-motes-dont-cry:

Conversations which started with lame "oh you are pretty"-stuff rarly lead to good things. I bet he is one of the guys who IM every single female in the club with the same random "nice" comment on their hair, outfit or whole avatar.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Conversations which started with lame "oh you are pretty"-stuff rarely lead to good things. I bet he is one of the guys who IM every single female in the club with the same random "nice" comment on their hair, outfit or whole avatar.

Couldn't agree more!

To the OP. What is the confusion about. Surely you can see he is an immature punk. Consider yourself lucky he doesn't surround you with his childish drama. Really.. I pray you are not that blind to actually contemplate this loser. Its insulting to woman kind.

He made it plainly obvious he didn't want to be with you, yet you still pursued it, and now you're pissed he's being a jerk. Ok, I get wanting to be with someone. Men and women both make the mistake of wanting to be with someone who doesn't reciprocate that feeling all the time. But it was pretty easy to see from your "story" that he was letting you go a while ago and you took issue with that. You still have issue with it. I don't buy the "I just want to know what's wrong" shpeal.

I'd delete you from my list if you were acting that way too. If I was being a jerk to you and you didn't delete me from your list, I'd consider you a glutton for punishment too.

Always takes two to tango and I don't think your actions speak any more highly of you than his speak of him.

I once had a wonderful, at one time, woman. The day our son was born she left us BOTH in the hospital. More than once she's tried to, eh hem..speak with me. She just "wants to know what's wrong". I've been abundantly clear, despite being able to hold a conversation with her since then, I want nothing to do with her. She acts like the same jealous nutter you're acting like. You may not have done anything wrong at all that would make him not want to be with you, originally. I am not saying you have. What I am saying is your actions since his decision to not want to be with you, are making you look as bad as his are. Stop contacting him, he doesn't want to speak to you. Move on. He may not want to tell you what's wrong to spare your feelings, but if you keep contacting him, he's more likely to tell you where to shove your desires for communication. I would. I have. I don't regret doing so. I don't do clingy and needy when there is no mutual feelings of desire. The more you press, the less likely he's going to be nice about it.

He sounds like he's in the running for Mr. Universal Douche 2013. Seriously, don't message him. It sounds like you're already in an unhealthy cycle with this guy so I'd suggest staying as far away as possible. Go out there and meet someone new :smileyhappy:

Didn't you say in THIS post you friendzoned him?  Why do you give a damn? you sound like a dram llama to me.

BTW your stories don't match between threads. you might want to keep them straight if you are gonna keep posting your butthurts.

Dear Dappyy you said you were distant in the first place. He moved on with his life. Why dont you just accept it and move on? Plus you dont actually want to be with him.

He is an emotional abuser, and you are an enabler because you keep going back for more. He could have just said he was no longer interested then muted you.  But no, he has to stick it to you every chance he gets.  He does it because it makes him think he has power over you and that thrills him.  There is no future in it for you and certainly none in RL as characters like this guy move on to physical abuse eventually.

Don't have another thing to do with him.  Instead think about why you love someone that abuses you this way.  Sounds like you need counseling and some a lot more self esteem.  Please seek it in RL immediately before you end up with an a$$ like this in RL and then end up severely beaten or dead.

If none of this is true and you are just posting drama to troll, still seek professional help because obviously you have no life and need one.

NO ffs !!!!! He's a player, an **bleep**, and I don't like to know how many alts he has and plays with other girls the same game...:(

I'd give him a huge kick in his dirty ass, I'd mute him, and I would not break my pretty head about such a jerk !!!!

Go on, find a man who deserves you!!!!

xoxoxo

Ignore and forget him.  This is very common in SL.  I knew someone who threatened to commit suicide like 3 times. (He's still alive somewhere).  Anyways, you don't need to stress about him.  Find reliable friends and foget this idiot.  He's just a player .  He wants you there when he's got no one, like you have to be at his disposal when he needs you.  This is not friendship, nor love. He might be playing on different accounts. 

Dappyy wrote:

It's not that I want to be with him,it's that I want to talk to see what's wrong with him....

1) Why? You said (and described) it yourself: he's a jerk. So there you go, you already know what's wrong with him.

2) Far more interesting than whether he is in fact a jerk (or why) is: why do you care? You're aware he's a jerk, you've seen him acting as such, and you don't want to be with him again. Why bother, then?

3) Jerks are seldom aware of their nature, much less the origin of it, so even if he wanted to talk to you, there's precious little chance he'd confirm to you that he's a jerk and his reasons for that. In other words: he'd either lie to you, or attack you, or both. Why would you want that?

He seemed to be a big D from the start,  block him because he will IM you, and do the same all over the again

edit to note: on the good side of things for you, just think this, he is probably doing what he cannot do in RL because he is problably ugly as

You'll have to move on dear. Sounds like you've got attached to him and his nonsense, which isn't healthy at all. I know this is just second life, but it can bring real stress into your real lif, especially since you guys are facebook friends. Don't waste any more months on this loser. Seems like you wasted quite ALOT of time waiting for him to be a perfect friend or boyfriend. Which he can't be so your best bet is to move on even if you have to take a break from second life and work on your self esteem in real life to feeel better about this situation.

What everyone else has said.  Now go back and re-read Amethyst's reply.  And then read it again.  Try to absorb what she's saying.  She hit the nail on the head perfectly. 

This guy (i really want to say this moronic loser) is positively enjoying the power he has over you.   The more you go after him, the stronger he becomes and it makes it even easier for him to move on.  This is how it works, trust me. 

Learn from this, put it down to experience and you might be better equipped for the next time you fall for some idiot on the Internets.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.