Viewer shows SL as a colorful, laggy, pixelized mess.

SLtesterL2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone if they can, please help. I logged in today and SL looks like a hot mess on my screen. I didn't do anything out of theordinary i don't think (i did uncheck http textures because I heard it can decrease lag but then i returned to normal afterwards since it did nothing on my laptop and nothing bad happened) I logged in twice yesterday (the same day I unchecked and rechecked the HTTP texture features) and no problems. I log in today however (3 times to see if it was fixed  but nothing) and I see the screen is messed up. I would love to show you guys a picture but the file im trying to upload is a little too big. Im sorry. Thank you so much andplease if you can, help.

SLtesterL2 wrote:

Anyone if they can, please help. I logged in today and SL looks like a hot mess on my screen. I didn't do anything out of the
ordinary i don't think (i did uncheck http textures because I heard it can decrease lag but then i returned to normal afterwards since it did nothing on my laptop and nothing bad happened) I logged in twice yesterday (the same day I unchecked and rechecked the HTTP texture features) and no problems. I log in today however (3 times to see if it was fixed  but nothing) and I see the screen is messed up. I would love to show you guys a picture but the file im trying to upload is a little too big. Im sorry. Thank you so much andplease if you can, help.

Clearing your cache should fix that. Have you been using more than one viewer? Sometimes what you're seeing happens when two different viewers share the same cache.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.