Sign in to follow this  
LeeHere Absent

Feed Abuse aka Just Desserts (NS & XXX)

I was speaking of helpers in general. As is clear from the signature line I use, I don't like this rank system at all. I never have. Maybe it's hard for you to understand that my life isn't actually about you, but it isn't.

Laetizia Coronet wrote:

I was speaking of helpers in general.

Oh, so you feel that Helpers in general "forget... all about [their] real life and spend... day and night here." Good to know.

As is clear from the signature line I use, I don't like this rank system at all.

And people (including some Helpers; you know... the people that "forget... all about [their] real life and spend... day and night here.") have asked LL to do away with it.

Maybe it's hard for you to understand that my life isn't actually about you, but it isn't.

Then why do I get the impresssion that you're dogging me here?

Well, let's see. Here I am posting to this thread since yesterday evening. I'm one of two Helpers who had been posting here before your now famous "forgetting all about your real life and spending day and night here..."

You don't appear to have any issues with Marigold, but you do have issues with me. So, who could you possibly be talking about, hmmm?

In addition, you and baby both seem to be active in a lot of threads that i've been posting to lately.

Coincidence?

Don't bother answering that. Rhetorical.

BTW. I thought you didn't want to speak to me any further? Funny way of showing it.

baby Kranfel wrote:

Okay now it's me with as slight comprehension problem, maybe?

LeeHere Absent wrote:

I am a "Feeder," but since I'm enjoying the Forumite abuse of Feeders, I thought I'd better come for mine here in the Adult section.  Rawr.  
;)

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Feed = 

Feeder = 

Porked & Gorky Park = 
& references to "sims for that."

Forumite abuse of Feeders = 
, etc.

Stellar Starship = Long time
listener
reader, first time
caller
poster.

Me = Just messin' about and being silly.

Clear as mesh mud?

How can I help?  What part would you like explained?

LeeHere Absent wrote:

I'm particularly hoping to get Porked.

Finished? 

OK Ms Absent, Lets review. Having assessed your flaming skills over the last few days I am afraid you have failed the assessment

You do not qualify for a Porking and your skills are woefully inadequate when compared to the many superior posters who currently frequent the feeds.

Your biggest failure is that you are quite funny and not at all annoying. May I suggest that in future you try and develop more of a know it all superiority complex in addition to working on your arsehole skills.

Thank you for your interest and best of luck in your future endeavourers.

Edit for a gender amender.

Porky Gorky wrote:

LeeHere Absent wrote:

I'm particularly hoping to get Porked.

Finished? 

OK Ms Absent, Lets review. Having assessed your flaming skills over the last few days I am afraid you have failed the assessment

You do not qualify for a Porking and your skills are woefully inadequate when compared to the many superior posters who currently frequent the feeds.

Your biggest failure is that you are quite funny and not at all annoying. May I suggest that in future you try and develop more of a know it all superiority complex in addition to working on your arsehole skills.

Thank you for your interest and best of luck in your future endeavourers.

Edit for a gender amender.

Damn!  and damn! again.  

/me goes back to the virtual drawing board to kick it.