LeeHere Absent

Feed Abuse aka Just Desserts (NS & XXX)

Stellar Starship wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

LeeHere Absent wrote:

I'm particularly hoping to get Porked.

There are sims for that.  :smileytongue:

What she said.  

Your inaugural post.  In my playfully pervy little thread.  I feel like I broke a Stellar cherry.  :D

We may even attract some chubby-chaser fetishists in here.  They are reputed to be cheerier than the drama-driver fetishists.

Fine print:  No chubbies, chasers, dramatists, drivers, fetishists, Lindens, moderators, posters, or Residents were harmed in the making of this ridiculous and tongue-in-someone's-cheek post.

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Stellar Starship wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

LeeHere Absent wrote:

What she said.  

Your inaugural post.  In my playfully pervy little thread.  I feel like I broke a Stellar cherry.  
:D

PM message from LL says I now have a rank.  Three words did it. 

You a perv?   Look like all talk, no show to me.  

Stellar Starship wrote:

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Stellar Starship wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

LeeHere Absent wrote:

What she said.  

Your inaugural post.  In my playfully pervy little thread.  I feel like I broke a Stellar cherry.  
:D

PM message from LL says I now have a rank.  Three words did it. 

You a perv?   Look like all talk, no show to me.  

Yes, you rank.  

Playfully pervy.  The show's inside.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'm
so
lost.

Why do I sometimes get the feeling everyone's talking in code and I'm the only one without the decoder ring?

I can decode all for you inworld... but then I might have to kill you :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Clue: it might just be a storm in a teacup, sometimes dee evidence is right in front of you, ima not wholly sure whats going on, not a full-time feeder.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'm
so
lost.

Why do I sometimes get the feeling everyone's talking in code and I'm the only one without the decoder ring?

Who told you about the Decoder Ring?

You're not supposed to know about the Decoder Ring.

Ooooooooooooops.  Neither am I.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'm
so
lost.

I can decode all for you inworld... but then I might have to kill you :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Clue: it might just be a storm in a teacup, sometimes dee evidence is right in front of you, ima not wholly sure whats going on, not a full-time feeder.

Don't kill her.  Just give her some links and a quick recap or reasure her this is more like tea in a teacup and ask if she'd like some.  I'd hate to lose her.  I've been reading her posts today and the pics and quips are priceless.

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'm
so
lost.

Don't kill her.  Just give her some links and a quick recap or reasure her this is more like tea in a teacup and ask if she'd like some.  I'd hate to lose her.  I've been reading her posts today and the pics and quips are priceless.

Damn straight; I'd hate to lose her too, from the forums again.  She's what always made me want to log into the forums; Tem reminded me earlier of this, and Janelle, those photo stories/strips have been magnificent, warding off most of the weekend self-destruction a lot of us have been going through of late.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'm
so
lost.

Feed = https://my.secondlife.com/

Feeder = https://my.secondlife.com/leehere.absent

Porked & Gorky Park = http://community.secondlife.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/188515 & references to "sims for that."

Forumite abuse of Feeders = http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/A-walk-in-the-dark/td-p/1899387 ,  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/The-buzz-in-the-alley/td-p/1902339http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Yes-I-won-an-IBTL/td-p/1900989http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/OMG-OMG-Will-LL-alter-the-feeds-on-profiles/td-p/1904501 , etc.

Stellar Starship = Long time listener reader, first time caller poster.

Me = Just messin' about and being silly.

Clear as mesh mud?

Do you have a blog?  A cartoon strip site?  Twitter?  (Please don't say Plurk.)

Nothing creepy, or anything, but if you have a website where you publicly publish your stuff, I'd like to have a link.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'm
so
lost.

Btw, I saw what you did there, you clever minx.  ;)

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Oh stop it, you!  You're making me blush.  :smileyembarrassed:

No, really!  Stop Stahp!

( Keep going... )

(
Tell me I'm pretty ....
)

You're pretty...

... and I suspect rather dangerous to know.

Imagine - I could have been the black guy in the strip (maybe in my next SLife)

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Do you have a blog?  A cartoon strip site?  Twitter?  (Please don't say Plurk.)

Nothing creepy, or anything, but if you have a website where you publicly publish your stuff, I'd like to have a link.

Plurk

Has me smiling

Sounds like 'Plinth'