It would be cool if the MP would

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would love some categoires would be a little more specific.

Like searching for hair. I want to be able to truly seperate between mesh and prim hair and or I want to search for all kind of female hair and not just one kind of female hair, cause all I'm not interested in would be the mens hair.

I would love a better category for houses. They should be seperated by size, so I don't have to click on everything and hope I get to know if they fit my spot or not.

I think the same thing, all the time. Like an advanced search, where you can check Mesh, prim, sculpty, or system. And maybe a special criteria box for things not covered. It would also be nice to be able to exclude things from your searches. Like, say, if you've already checked a specific store, and now you want to see things that are similar without thta store taking up so much space in your search. Typically, by the third item I see that I like by the same person, I'll do just that... check their store alone, then get frustrated when I go back to my main search and have to wade through the same items again.

It would also be nice if sorting by relevance did some sort of sorting at all.

Learn to use boolean search and you can narrow down your search a whole lot to specifically what you are looking for. Of course this is not the perfect solution as items that fit your search may not be returned in the search if the search terms you used were not included in the listing.  But it elimates a lot of stuff you don't want, and you can always try another search using different terms if you need to, to bring up more results.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Learn to use
and you can narrow down your search a whole lot to specifically what you are looking for. Of course this is not the perfect solution as items that fit your search may not be returned in the search if the search terms you used were not included in the listing.  But it elimates a lot of stuff you don't want, and you can always try another search using different terms if you need to, to bring up more results.

Using Boolean Search in the MP is the biggest cluster f*ck I've ever seen.

I've used it and is one sad joke there.

Syo Emerald wrote:

I would love some categories would be a little more specific.

Like searching for hair. I want to be able to truly separate between mesh and prim hair and or I want to search for all kind of female hair and not just one kind of female hair, cause all I'm not interested in would be the men's hair.

I would love a better category for houses. They should be separated by size, so I don't have to click on everything and hope I get to know if they fit my spot or not.

That would be nice. A lot of categories need to be broken down even more. 

Seems cool. But personally I think every section is fine except the hair section. My idea of it:

Hair>Female/Male>Mesh/Prim> And then a bunch of different styles.

Too bad LL doesn't care though, but i can see why marketplace listings isnt the least of their problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.