Is their AV consultants out there ?

Bobc49

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your av is coming along. Certainly faster than mine did when I joined SL. And don't fret we all began in those freebie jeans and tried on the freebie tats at some point, including women.

I remember feeilng SL was so friendly about handing out necklaces. Everywhere I went there seemed to be a box with a free collar in it! How nice, I thought. I had no idea what it was LOL. 

We all step in doo doo whether it's a bad avatar or bad shape or tacky hairdo, or clothes that make us squint and turn away a year later. So if you stumble along the way it's OK, just laugh it off.

Just keep getting out there. Try the fabfree blog (search fabfree SL in google to find the website) for freebies so if you don't like it nothing is lost. If you like the creator you can always go back and shop.

You seem to be doing a good job and learning quickly.

Marianne your avatar photos are always so good. Both the avatars and the photos you take of or with them.

I make avis that are well-balanced and mesh ready. You are doing a few things that many male avis have the same problem with. First, increasing the slider for muscle mass isn't going to give you muscles; it just increases then size of the arms and/or legs. To get muscle defininition, you have to have a good skin. I like Coca and Wolf for a buff but not overly muscular avi. If you want more an avi that looks like a Mr. Universe contender, Prodigal has those.

Pull you camera back from your avi, if your head disappears, it's too small. You also might want to increase your hip width a tad. You don't want to look like the ice cream cone with a cherry on top.

For clothes, spend the 50L and join Menstuff. They have a wall of free stuff and you get notices from some of the best designers in SL. There is also a hunt coming up in May where you'll be able to outfit your avi in style.

Good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.