my account wont load fully and I cant teleport

zuzanna Faith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can log into my house and I look fine  but my list of groups says none and I cant Teleport out of my house as soon as I do I crash ,

I have tried using different viewers and tried deleting them and reinstalling them

I went into Reg Editor on my computer as well as any other place that had Secondlife file and deleted them

BUT same thing  . I log in ok ,, can chat with friends but cant leave my house or change my security Orb so they can visit me because I cant change my group tag

Have tried  SecondLife  Singularity and Imprudence Viewers all the same , soon as I teleport I crash

BTW I tried going onto Inworldz (a Secondlife Clone that uses similar codes ) and everything worked fine ,problem is specific to Secondlife

1 answer to this question

if you deleted all your cache files, it will need a lil time to load your inventory again.

Try to log in a quiet and zerolag place like 'Pooley" (type 'Pooley" in the location field in your login page) and then wait some minutes till everything is loaded in your inventory.

To make it faster you can type "A" in your inventory search bar, wait a lil, then type "B" etc.... it make the inventory load faster, usually.

I would recommand you to reboot your internet router too, before relogging. 

And i think after some minutes waiting in Pooley and while your inventory will be fully loaded you will be fine :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.