Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage Acanthus

Hi, So what have I missed?

...a rather presumptuous statement.   I strongly suspect the real, sharp cards will consequently mark that as a place not to hang out!    

As for the OP.   Why don'tcha get inworld and explore yerself?   Asking this forum as to the current state of affairs, when a large proportion of them spend more time posting here than they do inword?  Hmmm.  

Trust in thy own judgement or join the lemmings. :catindifferent:

Bad news first, or bad news if you knew of them. All of AM Radio's sims are gone. The good news is that there are new interesting places all the time. You probably already know this but both Inara Pey and Ziki Questi post about interesting places on their blogs, especaily in Ziki's case.

A couple of places I saw on Inara's blog: Hazardous (not the Adult one; there's a Moderate one listed in Search) and Lust (hmm. that sounds pretty adult too but in fact it is also Moderate or maybe even General) and have visited but not fully explored looked quite interesting.