hello; i could not sell linden It says . My daily trading limit is US$0.00 Why ?

Ttrendmaker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

That's mostly because you are only 3 days old.  Linden Lab places trading limts on  new accounts partly because they want to reduce the possibility of people using quickie temporary accounts for money laundering. There may be other reasons too.  In any case, see https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php? to take a look at what the standard trading limits are.  If you wait until the start of next week, your limit will increase automatically.  If that's still not enough, you'll see instructions on that page for requesting a review of your limits.

BTW, read the little note that says '"Days" in the New Resident limits description refers to days since first billing transaction with Linden Lab.' Your first billing transaction could be a small purchase of L$ ... perhaps L$250 (about a doillar's worth).  That's enough to start the clock on your account.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

That's mostly because you are only 3 days old.  Linden Lab places trading limts on  new accounts partly because they want to reduce the possibility of people using quickie temporary accounts for money laundering. There may be other reasons too.  In any case, see https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php? to take a look at what the standard trading limits are.  If you wait until the start of next week, your limit will increase automatically.  If that's still not enough, you'll see instructions on that page for requesting a review of your limits.

BTW, read the little note that says '"Days" in the New Resident limits description refers to days since first billing transaction with Linden Lab.' Your first billing transaction could be a small purchase of L$ ... perhaps L$250 (about a doillar's worth).  That's enough to start the clock on your account.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.