One Night At The Bar...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wisht there was a like button on these forums.

I'm.... I'm sorry.  I... what?

In my part of the country we're not as used to seafood or creepy crawly, drippy things that fight back when you try to handle them.  And, imagining chowing down on a facehugger with melted butter is ..... (*consults thesaurus thingy*) disquieting.

Disquieting indeed.

Also perturbing.

I find myself quite carked.

• 2 weeks later...

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Janelle

I must admit, I was slightly worried by the type of attention you were paying ("my"!) Janelle, but if it's a Mom/Daughter thing going on, well ... ok :matte-motes-big-grin:

/me goes back to working down the coal mine to raise some money for our ever-growing family.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle

I must admit, I was slightly worried by the type of attention you were paying ("my"!) Janelle, but if it's a Mom/Daughter thing going on, well ... ok :matte-motes-big-grin:

/me goes back to working down the coal mine to raise some money for our ever-growing family.

Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle

Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

.... yeah, that's right, something black and hard

........................................................... and maybe something soft and orange too :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I would have missed this whole thread if someone hadn't mentioned it to me. Thank you. It's not just that you're hilariously funny (but that helps). The thing is you combine that with your marvelous imaging skills, and the result is just fabulous.

Also, I was so happy to see that Muuurrg may finally recover from the unfortunate loss of his 'toe'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.