Sign in to follow this  
Janelle Darkstone

One Night At The Bar...

Okay, a slight derail; I've decided to continue this tangent here instead of WuShin's thread so I don't make anyone angry.

There was some confusion as to if it was a 'Star Trek'-based ship or an 'Aliens'-based setting.  I decided to straighten that out.

Enjoy!

janelle_startrek.jpg

janelle_startrek_2c.jpg

I'm.... I'm sorry.  I... what?

In my part of the country we're not as used to seafood or creepy crawly, drippy things that fight back when you try to handle them.  And, imagining chowing down on a facehugger with melted butter is ..... (*consults thesaurus thingy*) disquieting.

Disquieting indeed.

Also perturbing.

I find myself quite carked.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Janelle

I must admit, I was slightly worried by the type of attention you were paying ("my"!) Janelle, but if it's a Mom/Daughter thing going on, well ... ok :matte-motes-big-grin:

/me goes back to working down the coal mine to raise some money for our ever-growing family.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle

I must admit, I was slightly worried by the type of attention you were paying ("my"!) Janelle, but if it's a Mom/Daughter thing going on, well ... ok :matte-motes-big-grin:

/me goes back to working down the coal mine to raise some money for our ever-growing family.

Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Janelle

Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

.... yeah, that's right, something black and hard

........................................................... and maybe something soft and orange too :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Marigold Devin wrote:

........................................................... and maybe something soft and orange too :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

(Smiling in real life)

But no, I was thinking something juicier

sat.jpg

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

... yeah, that's right, something black and hard

black_n_hard.jpg

Ooooooh is it Christmas already? And can we take turns?

I would have missed this whole thread if someone hadn't mentioned it to me. Thank you. It's not just that you're hilariously funny (but that helps). The thing is you combine that with your marvelous imaging skills, and the result is just fabulous.

Also, I was so happy to see that Muuurrg may finally recover from the unfortunate loss of his 'toe'.

Heya Dillon!  Thank you :smileyhappy: , and very glad to see you in our dark corner of the forums where nobody ever comes and we can get away with ever so slightly more naughtiness than GDF up top.  Or I'd like to think we do. :smileywink:

Just came across this accidently....FANTASTIC STUFF!!

Thank you for making my dreary day a bit brighter!!!