Sign in to follow this  
Janelle Darkstone

One Night At The Bar...

No auditions necessary.  The thing I liked most about the bar setting is the fact that you can add random people as speaking roles, foreground and background characters.  It's a bar after all.  :smileywink:

The one stumbling block is writing for other people, i.e. putting words in someone else's mouth.  If I don't know someone very well it's difficult, and if I do know someone well enough to know their character, I run the risk of seriously insulting them, which is also difficult.

Of course, before I add any forumite cameos the first slot goes to my Marigold, just because she gets first dibs on anything.  :smileytongue:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

No auditions necessary.  The thing I liked most about the bar setting is the fact that you can add random people as speaking roles, foreground and background characters.  It's a bar after all.  :smileywink:

The one stumbling block is writing for other people, i.e. putting words in someone else's mouth.  If I don't know someone very well it's difficult, and if I
do
know someone well enough to know their character, I run the risk of seriously insulting them, which is also difficult.

Of course, before I add any forumite cameos the first slot goes to my Marigold, just because she gets first dibs on anything.  :smileytongue:

Dibs ... or paws ?:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

dabs.jpg

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

The one stumbling block is writing for other people, i.e. putting words in someone else's mouth.  If I don't know someone very well it's difficult, and if I
do
know someone well enough to know their character, I run the risk of seriously insulting them, which is also difficult.

Can I play Bartender?  A Martian bartender could make an very interesting addition.

We may be able to arrange for some test shots.

There may be the issue of roylaties to discuss. 

I am trying to finance my way off this silly World.

But I may be willing to work for just tips.