Adding another level of 'realism' to SL - thoughts?

Senobia Xenga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OP is either suicidal or a griefer. My guess is he's the second and would get a kick out of killing off random avatars in large numbers.

Typical ganker as seen in online games like WoW and UWO,

OP, there's games like that out there, most of them Korean MMOs. Suggest you try those instead. Of course there you'd quickly and regularly become the victim of the others like yourself who flock to those things, and are there already waiting for newbies who're easy prey for them, so you'd never get out of the starter areas for more than 5 minutes.

this is not appealing to me at all, Im not here to play violent games.

I see second life more like a social network in a 3d enviroment then a game.

If you ask me what kind of realism I want in sl i would say wind, better clouds, shadows that works properly (dependign of angle, the shadows no stay under your feet and along, it simply goes off, liek you were floating.

I would work in a new graphic engine, with new joints on avatar, with a better rendered shape (brand new model, with more nodes to work with)

This si the kind of realism I want, not  violent games, for that, I can go an play any other game on online.

I see where your getting at and think its a cool idea...but not for all people. Idk the idea of someone stealing your possesions makes me uneasy and plus what if it's alot of currency and you go to LL saying that you lost (just and example) $200,000 and they tell you "WHOOPS its part of SL just avoid it". idk...but the other legal things i think its kinda funny and condoms and birthcontrol will have a real meaning in SL. I personally believe its for people who want to me SL literally a SL. I always thought of SL as being kinda like heaven. You know, a personal paradise where theres no (physical) pain and do what ever you wish. Again, not a bad idea, just something not many would agree to do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.