Looking For Pet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I am 8 years old in SL terms. Looking of realistic roleplaying pet. My family does a lot para to semi para roleplaying.But we have a lot downtown and real time too.I would prefer to pet that stayed in character most of the time,emoting and reacting to what's going on. I would love a pet to be come my best friend one that I could care for and protect and that would protect me. We do realistic family roleplay so fantasy pets wouldn't work, but I would love a cat, dog, pony, or bird. And maybe a  few others inbetween.

So yeah that's it. Contact me in world or leave a comment below for more information

Thank you for your time,

Victoria Squall( Victoria Monroe in world)

Hmm..I searched for your name in SL, I don;t think I have the right one unless that is a Alternate, cause it says 2 years on it. Regardless, I don;t have much room to say anything as I have only been on SL for a few weeks. Anyways more to the point. I myself am a RP for over 10 years, sadly Para RPing hasnt happened for me in over two years.. WOuld be somethin gnice to get back into the swing of things.

Well, you have not really specified what you are looking for as a pet so I figured I'd throw myself out here. For more information and validity, feel free to message me in world as baatarsaikhan. Im almost always online, so its easy to reach me!

Till then ((If then))

Puchiko

Baatarsaikhan Resident

I know, I saw you said you roleplayed the age of 8. If you read my SL profile, then it is probably easy to thinking that Im of less savory company.  Honestly, depsite the 'external info' you see on my profile, I prefer to stay in a more PG oriented nature, even if I am in one of those lifestyles people can be stereotypical about.

Have a great Day/Night/Morning/Whatever.

Baatarsaikhan.

Hi Puchiko,
I don't really care what things your into in SL. I'm not judgmental in that sorta thing.My parents has a D/s relationship, but they don't part take in that activity in front of me. What was trying to say was I'm a kid avie so I need to follow certain TOS rules. So I just wanted to make that clear that when interaction with me and my family it will always be strictly PG. When reading your profile, I only saw a human and no signs of being a domesticated family pet, which prompted my clarification.I'm an adult behind the avi so I'm fully aware of" pets" and just wanted to make sure you knew what kinda of pet I was hoping to get.
Anyways if after reading this post if you or anyone else would like to talk. feel free to talk shoot me an IM or post below.
Thank you!

Victoria Suall

(Victoria Monroe)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.