Anyone volunteers to be my friend ? :D

Cheryel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone. 

I don't know where to start. Well, I am really very shy person and I can't even find friends on Second Life, in reality it's even worse x( I used to have best friend for life on SL, but something bad happened to her and looks like I will never see her online again. . People I met on here were kind of rude or impolite to me so I just end up spending my day with sitting at home and I sometimes go shopping. I am not a newb tho, I registered 21st June 2012. . I just wanted have one friend, maybe I'm weird o_o... I am 17 (soon 18) years old girl and I like gaming, painting, writing random stories and walks. In SL I live in a small apartment in which I spend 90% of my time. .

So this way I just wanted to look for some people that could hang with me sometimes . :)

Peace.

Cheryel wrote:

Hello everyone. 

I don't know where to start. Well, I am really very
shy
person and I can't even find friends on Second Life, in reality it's even
worse
x( I used to have best friend for life on SL, but something bad happened to her and looks like I will never see her online again. . People I met on here were kind of
rude
or impolite to me so I just end up spending my day with sitting at home and I sometimes go shopping. I am not a newb tho, I registered 21st June 2012. . I just wanted have one friend, maybe
I'm weird
o_o...
I am 17 (soon 18)
years old girl and I like gaming, painting, writing random stories and walks. In SL I live in a
small apartment in which I spend 90% of my time. .

So this way I just wanted to look for some people that could hang with me sometimes .
:)

Peace.

oh hells no.

ETA!!!

Hold up!! you are 17 in RL? you live on the same sim as i do and its a Moderate sim... how exactly are you able to go there? aside from that, your profile says "NO." that's all, nothing else. I am not sure if i should AR you or not. There are people having sex on that sim and anyone could cam in and see.  i really don't want you parents having a cow and reporting me.

cher1.JPG

My initial thought seeing your posts was she is turning 18 now so no sense going vigilante on her.

But then I looked at her profile.  Dead End is clearly explicit adult content.  I have a few friends who live there and I intend when I have a chance to ask them about her.

@Cheryel:

Many of us Adults have varied opinions about Teens and access to a lot of things in SL.  We really do feel in some cases it's too restrictrive for Teens.  But there are reasons for the rules.  Among them are potential Legal Consequences for us adults.  There is also the possibilty of us getting banned from SL should we get caught with a minor.  You have put us at risk. 

While all of this may be in some ways unfair to you, and while I may in some instances agree personally that it may be unfair, that is the reality.  You put us at grave risk.  I really hope you can understand this.

Yes, but since you created your account last year and clearly visit M and A rated sims....you started SL with a lie. And probably lied to many others during that time. People assume that you are over 18 when they meet you at M or A sims and they probably don't want to get in touch with a teenager there. (And especially not enter any BDSM Play with you....wow...just wow...)

I wonder why you joined SL with a false birthdate.

I'm just glad she wasn't camming on me with my lady friend.. Having my SL ruined because her parents saw that would piss me off.

Why is it that we would get in trouble? It's not right, she lies and falsifies her age and yet if we got caught doing anything with her or even near her we could get in RL trouble.

I don't believe you are allowed to do that..

13.2 You may not assign your Account; we may assign this Agreement.

You may not assign this Agreement or your Account without the prior written consent of Linden Lab. You may not transfer or sublicense any licenses granted by Linden Lab in this Agreement without the prior written consent of Linden Lab, except solely to the extent this Agreement permits transfer of the Linden Dollar Licenses and Virtual Land Licenses. Linden Lab may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, and all related rights, licenses, benefits and obligations, without restriction, including the right to sublicense any rights and licenses under this Agreement.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I don't believe you are allowed to do that..

13.2 You may not assign your Account; we may assign this Agreement.

You may not assign this Agreement or your Account without the prior written consent of Linden Lab. You may not transfer or sublicense any licenses granted by Linden Lab in this Agreement without the prior written consent of Linden Lab, except solely to the extent this Agreement permits transfer of the Linden Dollar Licenses and Virtual Land Licenses. Linden Lab may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, and all related rights, licenses, benefits and obligations, without restriction, including the right to sublicense any rights and licenses under this Agreement.

On the other side of this, the TOS does not prohibit you from letting someone else sign in with or use your account.  But it does state specifically that the Account Holder is responsible for anything thing done with the account.

3.2 You agree to use an Account Name in Second Life that is not misleading, offensive or infringing. You are responsible for activities related to your Account Name, and for keeping your password for this Account secure.

At the time your Account is opened, you must select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your Account or Account Name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Service. Your disclosure of your password to any other person is at your own risk.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.