Looking for new contacts

CAPAL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, nice to meet you.

I am now for about 6 month in Second Life, but thisis my first post in this forum, so hello to all the people here on the forum :matte-motes-smile:

It sometimes can be really hard for me to meet new people in the virtual world, so I would like to try it via the forum:

Okay, so I am looking for people to hang around with in SL, to chat and to have fun with. I am 21 years old, male and from germany, and I am interested in many different things and always open for new experience, some things I like for example, are nature, music, different cultures, movies, playing games and many more ...

So if you would be interested and would like to chat to get to know each other (preferable around my age, but not necessary) then you can contact me in this thread, or you can send me a notecard or private message in Second Life   :matte-motes-smile:

(oh, and I am using a robot as an avatar. I don't think that this is an important information, but I just wanted to warn you :matte-motes-wink: )

hey man im 20 so feel free to message me i am like you hard to make friends in world :D so maybe we can hang around! nature sounds cool i allways enjoy exploreing diffrent sims :P sadly though it's hard to make friends in the"make Friends" part of the forum ironic huh :P

and im normally in knights gear so im sure a robot and a knight can get on well! xD

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.