How do I remove grass and plants from my land that I created using the build tool?

VauhnHelfer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

VauhnHelfer wrote:

(update)Thanks everyone for your response. I had to redo my whole property in order to remove that grass & weeds. I had to remove all of my objects and subdivide my land into seperate parcels. Then I returned all of the grass and weeds. It worked well. They are all gone. Unfortunately it created quite a bit of work for me, since I also had a skybox on the property and some invisible objects. I rejoined the subdivided land and now I am back to normal. But I will never try using the building tools to create linden grass & trees again, unless they update it with grass & trees which can be easily deleted.

Wow!  That's a lot of work.  It shouldn't have taken all that effort.  Linden plants are a bear to pick up, but you should have been able to either drag a selection box around them or just open your edit tool first (CTRL+3) before trying to select them.  I'm truly impressed that you had the patience to do all of that for a bunch of butt-ugly bushes.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.