How do I get rid of the saved username and word when I login? =/

Shandree

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok sorry if this sounds really noobish but I just switched from an xp computer to a modern one before I started with secondlife...Now when I login even if it's apparently not saved in firefox my username and password are saved in some sort of bar that appears at the bottom of my screen and its some webformat called w3....

This is when I login to the website that was the main concern, it does not save my word on the viewer though.

I tried to get help in world already but there isn't really a chat suited to this so if anyone could please just tell me how to get it so it Won't save my password and name it would be nice cause I don't have much time to fiddle with codes/scripts just to fix that and I would like to purchase stuff without having my word saved cause its caused issues before...

This only seems to happen on this site too, I managed to erase my word on others but clearing cache on viewer and browser did not work here. =/  Again any help appreciated, thanks for reading..

No I do not have that checked and I unchecked it but it kept doing it. Anyways I cleared the viewer cache and history and changed firefox to say never remember history and that seems to have sort of fixed it. I really have to get used to the new firefox. n.n' I was surprised when I saw those w3 boxes but guess they are normal too..lol.

Try Ctrl+Shift+A to brnig up the Add-Ons Manager, and see if anything you don't recognize is installed. Lots of program installers (including some that are supposed to be protecting you from things like this!) will stuff various search/adware/spyware extensions into every browser they can find. Some of these are easier to uninstall for good than others.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.