What's going on here?

Coby Foden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

leon Bowler wrote:

You don;t find odd that this wacko is neither abusive and only expresses a view, yet gets banned, when a bitter troll is abusive in every post and is free to bully.

That's a laugh.

If you have to come here with a succession of alts because they keep getting banned, that might tell you something.

Öhmm, if that wacko is using alts to circumvent a ban, then that is a reason for a ban - including removal of the thread.
Not only here, but on all forums I'm on.

And regarding the troll attacking other residents here on the forum, if that troll crosses the line, e.g. by insulting
other residents, creating 'call out'-threads, etc, feel free to notify a moderator.

Well it will save me a lot of money, no more premium fees for all the alts, no more tier, no more shop, just one market place shop with out extras, so no money in anymore only money out into my bank account, so it is quite a saving, I will move the first 100,000 lindens out next week.

Don't be mean to Leon. Do you guys not realise how dull these forums are at weekends? Without Leon here to entertain educate us, there would be at least 50% less posts in GD. Have a bit of consideration will you? some of us have to work weekends and without the forums to read some of us might actually have to resort to doing some work. 

Lets all shake hands, kiss and make up and look forward to another round next weekend.

lol, ty, I don't have any more things to say, here I may have got a bad response, only cos you remember the first parts of the theory and got stuck there with unresolved issues, but I have been putting out the same bit for a week now in selected places, have got some very good responses, shows the difference when you don't have baggage, but as for sl, well when I joined it was a good business opportunity and I ended up owning 31 sims, but now it is not and is time to go.

leon Bowler wrote:

lol, ty, I don't have any more things to say, here I may have got a bad response, only cos you remember the first parts of the theory and got stuck there with unresolved issues, but I have been putting out the same bit for a week now in selected places, have got some very good responses, shows the difference when you don't have baggage, but
as for sl, well when I joined it was a good business opportunity and I ended up owning 31 sims,
but now it is not and is time to go

Excellent :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.