Sign in to follow this  
Rochelle LaFollette

Looking for a dildo with adjustable animations

See, I RP as a Fairy, so I'm short.  Real short.  A lot of animactions wind up with me buried in the ground.  Now with a poseball system, I know you have the control needed to adjust the poseball upwards to I should be where I'm supposed to be.  But what about the non poseball animations that come with the better dildos?  They don't use poseballs, so I don't know if that kind of positioning control is possible.

Does anyone know of one that can be adjusted somehow so I won't be buried when I use it?  Thanks

Oh! I had absolutely no idea that fairies used dildos! ... My innocence and my childish beliefs are now completely wiped out... :smileysurprised::smileysad::smileytongue:

Pinocchio-et-la-fee-bleue_reference.jpg

/me is absolutely not going to make jokes about valerie's picture, and particularly not ones about Pinocchio's nose... 

As to the question,  the problem is that there's a big difference between offsetting your position when you're sitting on something -- a poseball or a piece of furniture -- that's animating you and offsetting your position when you're being animated by something you're wearing.   In the latter case, the animator has to make assumptions about how far your hips are from the floor as a proportion of your body height (that's the way animation offsets work), and these can go wrong even for standard avatars (that's collar animations sometimes make people float or sink into the ground), let alone non-standard ones.

Other than using some supplementary means to adjust your height offset when an animation plays -- either by adopting OpenCollar's solution of playing an additional animation to lift you up, depending on what animation is playing, or by using RLV to do it for you (neither of these are particularly simple to script) -- the only solution, I think, is to approach the maker and ask him or her about providing a special edition of the animation to suit fairies, peteties and so on.  It's a simple enough adjustment for the animator.

Alternatively, you could ask someone to make some.   My business partner, the animator Vesta Martinov, and I would certainly be very willing to consider it if you think there's enough frustrated fairies about to make it worth our doing.

Innula Zenovka wrote:

/me is absolutely not going to make jokes about valerie's picture, and particularly not ones about Pinocchio's nose...

Oh, go 'head. :smileyvery-happy:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Alternatively, you could ask someone to make some.   My business partner, the animator Vesta Martinov, and I would certainly be very willing to consider it if you think there's enough frustrated fairies about to make it worth our doing.

Well I don't have crazy money, ( I saw a dildo for 3 grand and it had 3 animations.  3 animations for 3K? wtf?  Who cares HOW good 3 animations are for 1000 apiece )  but if it's like the only one out there that does what I want it to do, has a good variety of dildo using animations etc , I would certainly want to buy one.  I just simply cannot be the only shortie that has this problem and has a desire for a good dildo as she hides behind a log in the forest.  Wording it so it comes up easy ont he Marketplace may be tricky

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

I think we can all imagine what that joke would have been :D made my day.

Darren Scorpio wrote:

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

I think we can all imagine what that joke would have been
:D
made my day.

That's the picture I should have posted. How appropriate! :P

275632477_small.jpg

Or you know what would be even better than a dildo  .... as someone earlier mentioned, a fairy with a dildo? .. anyway, a HUD thing with masturbation animations and forget the dildo itself.     Better rp that way anyway, helpless and frustrated fairy, trying to hide behind a fernm masturbationg when suddenly from around the corner appears an Elven Knight in shining armor, or maybe a group of dirty Dwarven miners returning from a days work,  or  ....... Hey! Are you laughing? **bleep** you, it's my fantasy ...... walks away grumbling

Hey, no worries.  It's a good fantasy.  Unfortunately nothing like that exists specifically for petite AVs yet as far as I know.  While I've seen self pleasure huds, for example:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CPP-Enjoy-Yourself-HUD-TRIPLE-TREAT-Wear-Me/2126339?page=2

or

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/female-self-pleaure-PECIAL-PROMO-PRICE-Over-100-Sold/2471205

I think they might sink you into the ground as a petite.  Your best bet, until something like that is made for that size, would be to stick with the standing ones specifically.  For example:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Luminous-the-animation-Standing-female-masturbation-animation-for-couples-from-PRIMAL-DREAMS/2003869

Primal Dreams does offer many different animations for that particular activity, but that's the only one I can find that's standing.  Worth a shot to ask the creator if their other masturbation animations would work for you though, but definitely ask before you buy.

Hope to see you around sometime.  Preferably in the forest.  I'll be the pleasantly surprised Dryad. :P