WCIF

Ermionia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We will investigate what I took to find out what kind of dress? Well, i wrote on flickr, where I saw this image - in response to the silence, I wrote her a IM and notecard in SL - nothing. What will be further guidance, Captain?

Oh yeah, I tried to find similar images in Google images. No-thing.

Ppl, plz help) Does anyone else. 

:catsurprised:

Ermionia wrote:

We will investigate what I took to find out what kind of dress? Well, i wrote on flickr, where I saw this image - in response to the silence, I wrote her a IM and notecard in SL - nothing. What will be further guidance, Captain?

I've seen it before, but your rude replies are going to keep people from wanting to help you at all. No need to be a jerk, it is you that is asking for help after all.

Even if I did find the creator, I probably wouldn't tell you.

Childish? Yep. So are your replies. Good luck with your search.

Ermionia wrote:

most people, when asking for help, list what they have done already. Since you had not, I offered the usual help info. Seeing as i have just spent some time searching for that store name in various places and found nothing, i would guess they are no longer selling their items in SL.

That being said, if someone sent me a notecard asking what outfit i was wearing in a picture of an item i no longer sell, i am not sure i would reply either. You want the clothes, they made the skin..  Where is their incentive to give you info so you can buy from someone else? Why should they search through their inventory to figure out what they were wearing 2 months ago in a pic?

and just so you know, some of us get replies sent to email, so even if you delete them we see them.

Ermionia wrote:

Everyone sees what he wants to see. I feel sorry for people who have no sense of humor.I think that he was not offended, because these words were meant to him. But for some reason it hurt you.But the fact that you have to step over a person to ask for help telling. Thank you, and yes you will suffer the same fate.

Your naughty child.

_______________________________________________________________________________

And yes, it was offensive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.