Slat and qavimator coders, and a new animation tool

Friday Siamendes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Although Daz and other apps have many strong features, slat remains a unique tool with several features hard to find anywhere else, such as independent 3-axis curves for all body parts, blending, smoothing, frame adding etc.

For that reason I'm interested in commissioning or collaborating with someone who can modify and update slat and qavimator source code, and combine some key slat and qavimator features into a new hybrid app. It's largely for my use and the community's, but the right combination might have commercial potential as well. Once bvh creators understand how these added features work they will appreciate the value.

The slat creator's user name back in 2006 was "rod Martin," no longer discoverable in-or-outworld.

Here's a link to the old forum posts on slat's genesis, with posts by the equally vanished "Vince Invincible" (nee "Vince Plunkett") who created Qavimator:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/52/2e/83702/1.html

The author is "housepainter" at the SourceForge download site.

If anyone knows these creators, or if you're an experienced coder with an interest in this collaboration, let me know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.