Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Friras

Looking for a kidnap role play.

14 posts in this topic

I'm looking for someone who wants to kidnap me on SL. I'm into kidnap, damsel in distress type role play. I'm not into slave play or pain. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. I like a plot to my role plays. I'm also looking for people who share my fantasy to talk to.

Isn't there some really popular sims.. Well, mainly they are free sex sims..

But I'm sure you can find a roleplay partner if you hunt around on them.

Hello Friras. I don't know of any kidnap RP sims, however, perhaps you would be interested in one of the kidnap tracker huds. These are configurable so you may be the tracker of trackee. A free one you may look at is RDF tracker. Do a search IW or in the Marketplace or IM me IW. When you wear it you can tell it what you want, like being kidnapped, and someone who sees it will contact you and talk. Its grid wide. Good luck and you are not weird. RDF has thousands of members Iover 50k, I think)

Indeed, to each their own.

This kind of topic has been a favourite even older than literature itself,

so even if it is creepy,

then clearly a whole lot of people like such a creepy thing.

But then again that might depend on the use of the word creepy,

one could say a ghost story or horror movie is creepy.

If however it is meant that someone is creepy for being into this,

or that this as a RP is creepy, then I have to disagree.

I love role playing damsel in distress type role plays.  Used to play on yahoo.  Then found a couple other sites but have not been on lately.  I found you post and would love to get into a role play with you either on second life or just chatting on yahoo messenger if you are interested that is.

I'm owner of "The Kidnap Club" group, and "Kidnap City" sim at the region Obe's Island, Trenches. My group exists to kidnap one another, damsel in distress type roleplay. We have our own private tracking system, and most members are willing to switch once in a while and take a turn as a kidnapper. (kidnappees outnumber 'ers by around 10 to 1 ) Limits are always respected, and most members are genuinely nice people who want each other to have fun. Anyone who wishes to join, IM me (Lovelylisa001) or visit Kidnap City. Lots of traps and toys! And a great kinky region which I manage. :smileytongue: