How can you stop Marios from jumping around your rented complex in the cuervo region?

Applepie62

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

If mainland, contact the owner of the parcel from where the Marios appear to originate and ask them to return the object that is generating them.

If estate land, contact the estate owner or manager.

In either case, if the rezzing object is on your own land, you should be able to return it.

Ok, bad advice on my part. I contacted Live Chat and they don't do that work anymore.  Here is their answer.

--Cinn

It sounds like you are referring to an issue administration would like to investigate. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues of this nature in-world. While I can provide information on the process for this type of issue, Live Chat is not able to mediate disputes between residents or investigate issues of this type in-world. Please refer to the process described here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-deal-with-abuse-and-harassment/ta-p/1339983 to report this issue for investigation

Please review: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065What happens when an abuse report is filedYou receive an automated response by email. If you need to add more information after submitting a report, please submit a new report. We try to resolve abuse issues as quickly as possible, but response times vary depending on the number of backlogged abuse reports. For privacy reasons, we are unable to share the details of an investigation into an abuse report.  Once your report has been submitted, we'll take it from there.Often all it takes to curtail an issue is an official warning. In most cases, a Resident who violates our Terms of Service and/or Community Standards is given several opportunities to rectify his or her behavior before banishment occurs. In all cases, the Resident's disciplinary record is reviewed to determine an appropriate response. Serious abuse may result in account suspensions or permanent bans. The length of a suspension is determined by the nature of the abuse, previous violations, and how many people are affected.    Tip: If abusive behavior is persistent, file abuse reports for each incident. The disciplinary process works only if we are made aware of ongoing abusive behavior.

I also recommend reviewing the related article: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Fr43k_Paine/Dealing_With_Griefers for instructions on how to mute avatars, remove effects of griefing, and prevent access to land you control. If these steps do not resolve your issue, please continue to file AR on the resident/object causing these issues

• Like 1

One final comment.  This one directed to Linden Labs directly.  You run the Linden Homes sims and you should have a better, faster method for dealing with this type of massive particle attack other than an abuse report.  As you can see from the pic below, the sim is pretty much unusable at the moment.  Live Chat use to be able to deal with these issues.

--Cinn

Snapshot_011.png

• Like 3

This is ludicrous. I had a complaint yesterday about a similar attack on a sim where I'm an estate manager and was able to resolve the problem in under 15 minutes using the estate tools, including the time it took me to write an AR. OK, I was fortunate in that the emitter was also spamming me with chat and menus, so it was easy to find, but it shouldn't take 4 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.