my marketplace keeps saying (Item unavailable.) on things that are

GaiaRex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

You didn't mention if you were on a Magic Box or Direct Delivery. I finally (FINALLY) switched over to Direct Delivery this last week after numerous problems with failed sales. It took awhile as I have lots of items but in the end I think it will help. So far so good.

Today was rolling restart day and so if you are on a Magic Box, items weren't accessable for awhile at least. The markeplace was REALLY messy this weekend not even talking to magic boxes or indeed realizing that there were none (I had taken mine up and it was still showning 77 items that had no listing when of course they had Direct Delivery listing.)  It seems like there are long periods of time when the database can't communicate with the boxes. I have checked my misdelivery days with friends and they had the same problem even though there magic boxes were of course on other sims. Then the next day all is OK again.

So one thing you might do for the future is switch to DD. I haven't been in favor of that, but things seem to be getting worse the the Magic Box communications of late. If you ARE on Direct Delivery, I have no clue. Sorry.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.