Valentines Day temptation pics

vickiadams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Nimue, may I ask where you got that hair from? It looks wonderful cute :catembarrassed:

Hi, Syo.. Thanks.. I love this hair too. It's by Catwa. Here's the link for the demo https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CaTwA-ViviannaDemo/3533692 .. The bow is something I added. I always have to embelish stuff, it seems :catembarrassed:

Coby.. how fun.. did you put the heart on a prim in sl? That would be sweet as an off sim thingie. Put a rotation script in it and light it up! :matte-motes-delicious:

Marybeth.. Very nicely made! I like the scalloping at the bottom of the nighty :matte-motes-inlove:

Conaletta.. That outfit is beautiful.. you look so regal. If I may ask, where did you take the picture at? The textures are lovely! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Well, this is what I ended up wearing for Valentine's Day.. way different than the undies in the previous picture.

fairy sitting on a rock.jpg

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Coby.. how fun.. did you put the heart on a prim in sl? That would be sweet as an off sim thingie. Put a rotation script in it and light it up!
:matte-motes-delicious:

Ah, that was a prim sent by one group. On the other side of the prim there was an invitation to visit a place, and the on back side there was that heart with the "je t'aime" text.

:heart:  :smileyhappy:

A most lovely screenshot Nimue.

For as to where I made the screenshot of my Katyenka in her dress:

It is a part just below the actual store bit of where I bought the dress.

'House of Alisha Couture' (Not entirely sure if that's the correct name, but it'll do).

Marybeth: " I will be wearing the white one (earlier post) tonight."

Vicki Adams: "Did you have a romatic evening wearing the white one?"

Very romantic. I was not on Second Life or anything else on my computer last night :) This kids were at their grandparents for the night. Hubby took me out to a nice restaurant. Later, I wore the white nighty, and, well, ....... :smileyhappy::smileysurprised::heart::smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.