Forum threads subscriptions

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I put this in the wrong part move it.

Ok so last few days I am getting mails from this forum that link to weird threads. Weird meaning some of them I never even saw because themes are not of my interest, some I replied but unchecked to get mail and one was from thread "Whats hot and whats not" but the link took me to Answers section, again it was something i never saw (same person posted in both places). 

So... anyone else experiencing same? Pleaseee? I don't wona be all alone in this mess! 

Tamara Artis wrote:

/me hands popcorns to Trinity, now we can sit for a moment and laugh together at this madness lol

hahhahahha yes ! i bring the drinks lol... :smileywink:

it even sent me one of those spam for sport on tv lol... the title was one of the threads ive subscribed for but, in the contents there was one of those spams lol...

And yes, like you, i had ones for answers, ones for other threads... sometimes that was the titles that was wrong... and i had 2 weird ones called "vote" and that sent me to a pics album of a forumer lol....

well i dont know what took the forum but obviously its top great quality :smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Tamara Artis wrote:

/me hands popcorns to Trinity, now we can sit for a moment and laugh together at this madness lol

hahhahahha yes ! i bring the
dinks
lol... 
:smileywink:

it even sent me one of those spam for sport on tv lol... the title was one of the threads ive subscribed for but, in the contents there was one of those spams lol...

And yes, like you, i had ones for answers, ones for other threads... sometimes that was the titles that was wrong... and i had 2 weird ones called "vote" and that sent me to a pics album of a forumer lol....

well i dont know what took the forum but obviously its top great quality :smileywink:

i suppose then, i should show up with you.. 

Same has been happening to me.

hehehehe yes i corrected the "drinks" thanks lol. I was prob so enthusiastic about that new show that forum is offering to us that i forgot a "r"..

And yes, you may stay with us... not sure how long this new forum show will last but its on  for already a lil more than 3 days and if we take in consideration the time that LL need usually to fix something, i guess we will still have a lot of fun....

lol we gonna have a party! Everyone are invited of course, like Trinity said, I'm sure it will last for a while, they are letting us experience all kinds of exciting new bugs and features that work like a dead man's charm so we have few days before they post an update or advise us to fill a jira/ticket about it. Or maybe buy premium so we could call them and explain what exactly happened here? :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.