Daisy Dukes Country & Rock Bar is Hiring!

Katelyn Blaylock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you tired of the typical club where people don't know what they are doing and it shuts down within a month? Tired of stripping on a pole and making very little while doing it? Then Daisy Dukes may be the bar for you! I have been in SL since 2009 and have worked in clubs just about the whole time.

This is not your typical style club. We do not have strippers or nudity. We do hire dancers, but there is no nudity whatsoever. It is a "Coyote-Ugly" themed bar with dancers dancing on the bar. There is also no emoting. We prefer the guests to come to feel welcome and at home, and our dancers to help keep the conversation going, more so than putting sexual images into their heads.

We are currently seeking DJs, Dancers/Hosts, and we have a couple of Management spots open. Our dancers and hosts are combined into one role since at our club they do more or less the same thing. If you are interested, come by the bar and check it out and message Katelyn Blaylock for an on-the-spot interview.

Hope to see you soon!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business%20District%20Kilo/86/32/23

*bump* we are still hiring!

If you tried to contact me, apparantly there was a problem with my profile and I wasn't showing up. I think I fixed it but you can also come to the club and click the notecard giver on the wall inside the club for an application.

Hope to see you soon!!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business%20District%20Kilo/86/32/23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.